Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Forum Launch - We need your feedback please ...

Is that a T5.1 that’s been added, I have one but would have thought a T5 should have pride of place, as there was a big change between the T4 and it.

Is that a T5.1 that’s been added, I have one but would have thought a T5 should have pride of place, as there was a big change between the T4 and it.
Looks like a T5, I think the new look, looks great i am still stumbling around it but I'll get there

Appreciate all the effort and hard work and your responsiveness to suggestions (and, in some cases, demands;)). A question, if I may. The club logo in the banner seems to have (only) the final i in California as lowercase; why not both? Especially as, more often than not it is referred to as ‘the Cali’.

Appreciate all the effort and hard work and your responsiveness to suggestions (and, in some cases, demands;)). A question, if I may. The club logo in the banner seems to have (only) the final i in California as lowercase; why not both? Especially as, more often than not it is referred to as ‘the Cali’.

To be honest, It was a design choice to break up the block capitals and make it look a little less structured. But I agree it could possibly be used on both "i"'s as its a discreet and subtle thing anyway.

Will test it later to see if it looks any good.

Liking the classic silver T5.1 in the banner. :thumb

When selecting from the “like” options how do I know what they mean?
Just hover on the Like button for a second or two and the options pop up. As per below.

Edit: misread post, sorry! :sorry Might be useful to someone though .... :D

E069BD81-25EE-449C-828F-3972A1B05269.jpeg

Liking the classic silver T5.1 in the banner. :thumb
One of us is colour blind cos that looks Beige to me.
Well at least what VW call Beige.

I hope it ain´t me as I've got to wire some lights up this week :headbang

I think you could be right, which is very worrying as I'm wiring for a living lol.
Anyway, we got our T5 pic.:pinkbanana

I liked the top 3 latest posts on the forum. Bit diluted now.

What do you all think of the new look
Hey Kev

Looks good from my perspective. First time using it today since the changes. Works well on my ipad. Colour scheme looks good everything easy to find and read. Not massively different than the previous version, but a subtle and welcome upgrade.

Thanks x

Strange, looks silver on my laptop at work but beige on my imac at home. We're both right!:D

Like the suggestion of the first i in lower case, a bit more arty.

I note that there isn't T6.1 featured on the header, could one be added? or does it mean that if or when I upgrade to T6.1 I'm not eligible to be a member of the forum?

SORRY KEV, A POOR JOKE!

Adding the T5 at the top makes it look too crowded in my opion

This isn't a new issue but everytime I look at Cali's for sale (I know, I should stop it) I'm asked to accept cookies. Everytime. Can that be tweaked?

Have you blocked cookies in your browser?
Nope. Just checked. It only happens on 'Cali's for sale'. Forum is fine, all other sites are fine. I do tend to use chrome (on everything) and the problem is across all devices.

If others aren't getting it, don't worry. I should just stop browsing other vans!

Last edited:
'favicon' is pants. For those who don't know what 'favicon' is, it's the icon that shows on the browser tab etc.

Difficult to create a better one I agree.

Rod

This may have been mentioned before but when I click on Recent Posts, New Posts show, if I click on New Posts, New Posts show. Is the Recent Posts category not available?

Tom

This may have been mentioned before but when I click on Recent Posts, New Posts show, if I click on New Posts, New Posts show. Is the Recent Posts category not available?

Tom
Ah I think I see what is wrong, it is the thread title on the top left that does not change to Recent Posts but shows New Posts? The content/posting titles seem to reflect the banner choice.

Tom

Back