Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali - Bamboo Green

C

Cary Blackburn

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi - we've just ordered a new California Beech from the VW Van Centre in Liverpool. Bamboo Green in the 4 seater guise. We have ruminated long and hard about what type of motorhome to get ,swinging from the big and brash to the small and simple. After a camping holiday in France a few years ago we decided that we loved the camping but hated the grubbing around on the floor at night (and we are a few years older and stiffer now!). We decided therefore to get, basically, a tent on wheels. Now we are retired we feel we will be able to get better use out of it. If it's too cold or wet to barbecue and eat outside we should be in the pub.

Welcome! Have fun, take pictures, post then here :)

Excellent - we Bamboo Garden Green Beach owners are few and far between.
Welcome :welcome

Welcome , a great color !

Agree - There are not many Bamboo Garden Green Cali's around ... yet it is a stunning colour. Much better in the flesh. Interestingly, when I first purchased the Cali - I thought the colour was a metalic blue! It's more of a Blue/Green than a 'Green' if that makes sense. It changes in different lights.20180504_120028.jpg 20180504_120751.jpg

Bamboo Garden Green, iffy name but superb colour. Ordered our BGG Ocean two weeks ago. Pondered long and hard about which colour to get & decided in the end on dark blue. It was not until visiting Liverpool to place the order that Bev & I saw the green and bang, we instantly fell in love with it. What’s so nice is that it appears to change colour between blue/grey/green depending on the light. Great choice in our opinion. Now, what can we do to speed up the long, long wait?

Welcome! Very exciting! Is yours on the order books?

Welcome! Very exciting! Is yours on the order books?
Yes, ordered with California Chris on 11/6. Chris suggested a September delivery to which we both had a good laugh about. I was at the dealer in N/Wales today who said it could be up to 6 months wait. I see you have one on order too, what the hell are we supposed to do to kill the time, I cant stop buying bits for mine.

Congratulations! :thumb

:welcome

Yes, ordered with California Chris on 11/6. Chris suggested a September delivery to which we both had a good laugh about. I was at the dealer in N/Wales today who said it could be up to 6 months wait. I see you have one on order too, what the hell are we supposed to do to kill the time, I cant stop buying bits for mine.

Hi steve and bev, very exciting, same here. Got so many plans but no cali, just got to wait :-0 hurry up already! Keep us posted with any developments as been told ours could be here October, but that might be wishful thinking!

Back