Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My California arrives today!

Loz2286

Loz2286

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Good morning all. Newbie here. My California arrives today. After some years messing about thinking about it I've bitten the bullet and bought a new California T6.1. I'm like a kid at Christmas!

Pics later.

Good morning all. Newbie here. My California arrives today. After some years messing about thinking about it I've bitten the bullet and bought a new California T6.1. I'm like a kid at Christmas!

Pics later.
Looking forward to the pics. Enjoy the day. Plenty more to come too!

Pics later.
What a great first post! Look forward to seeing it and your first thoughts.
How long order to delivery?
Enjoy!

:welcome Loz

The Dealer is now Closed!
Christmas Day is nearly over !
l have been waiting since 12 noon, now where are the pictures of the New Arrival? (Please)

:welcome Loz

The Dealer is now Closed!
Christmas Day is nearly over !
l have been waiting since 12 noon, now where are the pictures of the New Arrival? (Please)
Way too early. Better to ask the rest of us to look out for someone driving around for no reason with a big grin on their face. (On second thoughts that's most of us...)

Pics later.
Sooooo jealous

Looks great, nice colour, enjoy the freedom, i have had mine nearly 2 years and is the best thing i have bought.

Bought it blind. Either take 1 of 3 they were getting or wait 9 months. I'd have preferred black but it wasn't a deal-breaker.

Bought it blind. Either take 1 of 3 they were getting or wait 9 months. I'd have preferred black but it wasn't a deal-breaker.
How long did you wait?

Welcome,

I’m sure you could find a two tone owner who wants a silver and swap .

I do like the red with black look very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics later.
We thought about ours off and on for around 45 years of tent camping. (Once we decided, we had great service from Liverpool Van Centre).
Check her out thoroughly on handover, get everything explained. If you are unsure, ask!
Enjoy!

Welcome,

I’m sure you could find a two tone owner who wants a silver and swap .

I do like the red with black look very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its a good point, silver is a cost option so a free swap would be attractive for someone

Back