Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Luxembourg California newbie

kernnowkarmann

kernnowkarmann

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all,

Newbie here, well my last VW van was a '74 T2! Quite a few updates in our '17 Cali Ocean. Only had for a week but loving it, first camping trip coming up at the weekend, can't wait! My '74 was 2 tone Orange and White so really wanted 2 tone again.

IMG-20220927-WA0004.jpg

Being a California owner happened a bit by accident as well, we moved over to Luxembourg from Cornwall with our beloved bright green Renault Trafic '16 conversion. The authorities here wouldn't register it (the rear seats were only MOT compliant and have to be TUV tested, even M1 isn't good enough) so we had to sell it and get the Cali if we wanted a compliant van. After the hyperventilating at the cost died down we're ready to embrace it!

Hi all,

Newbie here, well my last VW van was a '74 T2! Quite a few updates in our '17 Cali Ocean. Only had for a week but loving it, first camping trip coming up at the weekend, can't wait! My '74 was 2 tone Orange and White so really wanted 2 tone again.

View attachment 100664

Being a California owner happened a bit by accident as well, we moved over to Luxembourg from Cornwall with our beloved bright green Renault Trafic '16 conversion. The authorities here wouldn't register it (the rear seats were only MOT compliant and have to be TUV tested, even M1 isn't good enough) so we had to sell it and get the Cali if we wanted a compliant van. After the hyperventilating at the cost died down we're ready to embrace it!
Lovely looking van :)