Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking for a lady...

Very dangerous game, guessing a ladies age and not advisable to use chubby as a description. Not the best chat up lines :)

Dangerous game guessing a lady’s age and not advisable to us chubby as a description :) :)
Or to suggest she's dyeing her 'blond(ed)' hair! I don't think this romance is going to get far.

Great fun for the rest of us! Good luck

Just bumping my thread, not to be forgotten I am still looking for the lady!

@TripleBee have you tried calling the camp site? Use your best French accent (you're Belgian are you not? So you speak some French?) Tell them that you are from the police and are investigating a disappearing or a bloody murder in a VW-california and would like to know the name and address of one of their recent guests. I'm sure that fear of the police coming around and doing a full investigation, having to close the site for a while, might persuade them into telling you all you need to know :)

In all seriousness, you could call them and tell them the true story. Or tell them she left something behind and you want to return it to her. Even if they wont give you her details, you can ask them to contact her and ask her if she is interested in having your contact details.

Yes she is British.
And no, it's not for romantic reasons.
I didn’t mean for meeting romantically. It’s a fb group for female campervanners. She maybe in there?

I didn’t mean for meeting romantically. It’s a fb group for female campervanners. She maybe in there?
Ah. I started to be aware.

It seems like she doesn't live near any of the forum members, or they don't want to tell.

@TripleBee have you tried calling the camp site? Use your best French accent (you're Belgian are you not? So you speak some French?) Tell them that you are from the police and are investigating a disappearing or a bloody murder in a VW-california and would like to know the name and address of one of their recent guests. I'm sure that fear of the police coming around and doing a full investigation, having to close the site for a while, might persuade them into telling you all you need to know :)

In all seriousness, you could call them and tell them the true story. Or tell them she left something behind and you want to return it to her. Even if they wont give you her details, you can ask them to contact her and ask her if she is interested in having your contact details.
I asked them already by e-mail, but they didn't have her phone number or e-mail. Or they just didn't want to tell me (privacy regulations?).