Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!

P

petew75

It's been a long time coming but finally picked up my new California - absolutely love it - going away with it tomorrow!

Though I have clearly not mastered the art of posting photographs!

Those links related to your iPhoto library Pete.

Use the upload attachment section at the bottom of the page.

Congratulations, and have fun with it! :bananadance

We do need photos though :smile

Great looking van pete no wonder you are happy I love the leather seats great colour :thumb

I didn't get the option of dog when I bought mine!

Love the interior, nice choice. :cool

I wish I could justify the expense of the front bumper trim, lovely looking van.

My car has a not too dissimilar registration to your van.

Thanks everyone! Really really pleased with it and can't wait to start getting away in it - roll on tomorrow!

The red leather is far better than I expected so delighted there.

The bumper trims and side bars were a must do as just wanted it to stand out a bit, though agree it's an expense and a half!

The dog comes as standard with this model!

:))

petew75 said:
Thanks everyone! Really really pleased with it and can't wait to start getting away in it - roll on tomorrow!

The red leather is far better than I expected so delighted there.

The bumper trims and side bars were a must do as just wanted it to stand out a bit, though agree it's an expense and a half!

The dog comes as standard with this model!

:))

The Sportline Splitter transforms the look of the van :) I take it the dealer got the seats covered?

James

Thanks Shambly!

James the dealer got the seats covered for me from their trimmer they use if anyone wants anything other than the standard VW options. They did an amazing job, look so much better than I thought!

petew75 said:
Thanks Shambly!

James the dealer got the seats covered for me from their trimmer they use if anyone wants anything other than the standard VW options. They did an amazing job, look so much better than I thought!

I know some dealers do this :) Gives your van a quality look :)

James

Cheers James!

All I have to do is wait for the Brandrup stuff to be delivered to the dealer and then the van'll be complete though as it stands I'm delighted! Best decision ever!

That really does look great. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the custom leather trim? I can feel the temptation already ...

Simon

The over priced VW front splitter looks lush on your Cali ;-) ....
It's a love hate thing .... Love to have ,but hate to pay that price ....lol

Enjoy :)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!!

I forget the exact cost of the leather. Whatever VW option is for black leather, it was the same as that. However, that only gets you the front seats. To get the back done is about anther £800. Overall effect though is well worth it!

One of our twitter followers has just collected their van and also gone for the red leather!

eqe7yhe6.jpg

They are my best mates. Currently parked next to each other!

petew75 said:
It's been a long time coming but finally picked up my new California - absolutely love it - going away with it tomorrow!

Just interested Pete - what was your lead time from ordering to delivery?

(nice looking motor btw!)

Ah it was a long time as it was delayed due to the dealer but I ordered it back in November and picked it up last week. Around a 5 month lead time. Should have been faster than that and I know that some people get theirs much quicker. I had added a fair number of options so that may have slowed things down too.