Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Picked up on Tuesday!

ashleaf

ashleaf

VIP Member
Ah at last the wait is over! Picked up my Cali on Tuesday, absolutely love it.

It makes me want to just go with the family anywhere far away. So much to get sorted in 4 weeks before we go on a mammoth 7 month journey so have been reading up for lots of hints and tips on this site.

Thanks again for everyones help so far and for all the useful info on here.

Cheers :thumb

Sounds great!

You're not far away from us so pop in for a check over before you go and some accessories too!

cheers

Thanks Alex, yes I drove past you yesterday on way back from Brighton. There are quite a few bits I need before we go away so i'll try and get a list sorted.

I forgot to mention the spec:

Night Blue 140PS MT
Silver awning
Privacy glass
Bluetooth MFSW
RCD310 with DAB
Charcoal canister
Additional seat (not using if anyone wants to buy?)
Parking sensors
Cruise control
Headlight washer system

Picture...

Looking into solar panels for the roof at the moment, I saw someones on here that I thought very well done the panels mounted on the roof rails. I'm going to try and do something similar.

DSC00363.jpg

Yeah I love the colour... it actually wasn't my first choice but think now its the only colour I would have wanted it in!

The 7 month trip would be over a year if not for three friends weddings next year! We're renting our flat out so will be living in the Cali full time also with a massive bell tent.

We're heading down to Sagres for a holday with the family beginning of September then basically going wherever as long as I can get an internet connection for work. Going to Andorra end of November to see some friends and then possibly Amsterdam for Christmas to see more friends who have just bought a massive dutch barge. Will be stopping anywhere nice in between and then not sure where we'll be beginning of next year!... cant wait! :D

Hi, I am just about...I hope...if the missus doesn't remeber the price too much....about to get a Cali. I live in Granada, Spain and am looking for a 5th seat in anthracite if that's what you have? Great trip by the sound of it! Kind Regards, Simon in Spain. :D