Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

IPAD in the Cali

I just tried to look at the link on my work laptop and I get a nice message -

This site ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRRuvTC1g64 ) is not available because it is considered to be non-professional. If you need to access this site for professional reasons, you are kindly requested to contact the IT Security Manager of your branch.
If you don't know how to do that, please send your request to the "Guichet Prisme" who will forward it.

:funny

Stu said:
I just tried to look at the link on my work laptop and I get a nice message -

This site ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRRuvTC1g64 ) is not available because it is considered to be non-professional. If you need to access this site for professional reasons, you are kindly requested to contact the IT Security Manager of your branch.
If you don't know how to do that, please send your request to the "Guichet Prisme" who will forward it.

:funny

Stu

lol :laugh2

Does this mean I should cancel my £1000 order for them to rip my dash apart so I can play angry birds on the move?

James

An iPad Mini would be easier to fit into the dash as it's only 7.9inches across the diagonal :D

OK, I'll get my coat...

Wow excellent idea. I could have done with Angry birds this evening when stuck on the M25!

It's an interesting idea. Looks pretty good.

It's a shame that the YT video is so poor and they could do with a spell checker on the website.

I think it's largely quite simple, the only trick bit is the holder but I reckon you could have that made out of CF or something if you know a man that can.

The rest of it is probably a simple HU/Amp setup with an iPod input and with a remote volume control mounted on the dashboard.

I reckon the relocation of the heater control would be relatively simple as they are steel wire cables.

Stu said:
It's an interesting idea. Looks pretty good.

It's a shame that the YT video is so poor and they could do with a spell checker on the website.

I think it's largely quite simple, the only trick bit is the holder but I reckon you could have that made out of CF or something if you know a man that can.

The rest of it is probably a simple HU/Amp setup with an iPod input and with a remote volume control mounted on the dashboard.

I reckon the relocation of the heater control would be relatively simple as they are steel wire cables.

interesting - lose an heating vent though. I think the ipad mini is possibly a better idea :) It would probably look rubbish but i wonder if you couldn't slot in a pad so part of it poked out of the top, leaving heating controls in place.

James

Back