infotainment can't find profile and airbag error

• Thread starter California_Clarky
  • Start date
California_Clarky

California_Clarky

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Had a mare of a day today on my way to collect and awning from a fellow member on the way up last night the dash cam power supply decided to fail and this morning the infotainment system decided it couldn't find my profile not matter how much I power off / on wait until it goes to sleep I can get it to work..

I am thinking of disconnecting the battery under the bonnet for a period of time not sure how long is needed if indeed it will work, of is there a key sequence that's needed

and to cap it off I have an airbag error can I just reset this with Carissa? or does it need a dealer visit

TIA

Had a mare of a day today on my way to collect and awning from a fellow member on the way up last night the dash cam power supply decided to fail and this morning the infotainment system decided it couldn't find my profile not matter how much I power off / on wait until it goes to sleep I can get it to work..

I am thinking of disconnecting the battery under the bonnet for a period of time not sure how long is needed if indeed it will work, of is there a key sequence that's needed

and to cap it off I have an airbag error can I just reset this with Carissa? or does it need a dealer visit

TIA
I use Carista to reset airbag fault regularly (long story).

Back