Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I can't decide, please help.

MarkW said:
I think you should choose the alloys YOU like...

Everyone will have their own opinion on what looks good and what is practical (which is not always the same thing)

Most people ask for an opinion because either they have no idea what they want or they are looking for consensus to agree with their own.

Get what works for you :thumb

Cheers for your answer mate.

The reason I asked is just purely I couldn't decide between the two.

I think with forums you need to sift out the answers you like and either ignore the rest or take them in the manner in which they're intended (usually as a bit of banter)!
I don't think the vauxhall corsa thing was meant as an insult.
I won't bother you with my opinion as I'm running on stock 16" miyatos and loving it!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Freeley said:
I think with forums you need to sift out the answers you like and either ignore the rest or take them in the manner in which they're intended (usually as a bit of banter)!
I don't think the vauxhall corsa thing was meant as an insult.
I won't bother you with my opinion as I'm running on stock 16" miyatos and loving it!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I am the same. There's no point as a daily driver on the roads of Devon having decent alloys. Would certainly like a nice set but they'd be destroyed lol

James.

Gasgas said:
As James said Black Cali ,black wheels, Black everything has been done quite a lot before ,if you want to be individual in a bling way and stand out from the crowd then perhaps the orange alloys would be a good idea :?:

Having said what I said I do however like the Black Cali,black everything look ,but to make it individual imho you would have to add some substance (something under the surface) for instance but not exclusively ,self levelling/air suspension , twin pipes , bilstein shock absorbers,so that it can back up its look

There is no right or wrong as to how you spec up your vehicle some may go down the comfort route some may like the Flash get yourself noticed route and others the Adventure get yourself out of anywhere route and some a combination of all three.

Back