Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I’ve gone and created a right Buzz!

I guess someone has to buy one :)
I’ve tried to like these things. They must be good as every bearded mid lifer has one but, every time I look at one I just can’t get past the sheer size of them!!! I’d need another garage.

Hor
I’ve tried to like these things. They must be good as every bearded mid lifer has one but, every time I look at one I just can’t get past the sheer size of them!!! I’d need another garage.
Horses for courses. All depends on the application. They aren't great off roaders compared to a smaller bike, but great mile munchers with gravel road/rough trail capabilities. Theres are reasons they aren't used on the Dakar. The new one is much lighter and smaller though. I'm 5'7" and not intimidated. Can't say the same for the R1250GS Adventure.

Hor

Horses for courses. All depends on the application. They aren't great off roaders compared to a smaller bike, but great mile munchers with gravel road/rough trail capabilities. Theres are reasons they aren't used on the Dakar. The new one is much lighter and smaller though. I'm 5'7" and not intimidated. Can't say the same for the R1250GS Adventure.

Agreed. I’ve had my 1300GS Trophy TE on order since October last year, and still not heard a thing from the dealer regarding delivery!

I had planned for it to replace my 1200GSA but stumbled upon a cancelled order for a Triumph 400X Scrambler last week. I’m now toying with the idea of keep the GSA for touring and just using the Scrambler for bumbling around the local lanes and local rides.

Yes, they are a big old beast, but the GS/A is hard to beat for a good all rounder.

Agreed. I’ve had my 1300GS Trophy TE on order since October last year, and still not heard a thing from the dealer regarding delivery!

I had planned for it to replace my 1200GSA but stumbled upon a cancelled order for a Triumph 400X Scrambler last week. I’m now toying with the idea of keep the GSA for touring and just using the Scrambler for bumbling around the local lanes and local rides.

Yes, they are a big old beast, but the GS/A is hard to beat for a good all rounder.
I’ve owned several GS’s and loved them, but…..if you haven’t ridden a Multistrada you should.
I rode one before I worked for Ducati and it blew me away.

Back