Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hymer ML-T Camping-Car

W

Wolfsburg

OK OK I know this is not a California that is why I place the thread in off topic but I have just seen the new MLT in the flesh and this is a gorgoeus campervan or camping car? It is only 2m longer than the California but does not feel big to drive it is very very luxurious inside and more space in side than it looks from outside. Maybe not avilable in UK is it? But is is a good alternative for anyone who has out grown their California and is looking for something slightly bigger but not too big.

http://www.hymer.com/en/models/motorhomes/teilintegrierte/hymer-ml-t/highlights.html

HY16_ML_T540_I_Sitzgruppe_Santorin_1.0.jpg

HY16_MLT620_I_DSVV_Aureus_4.0.jpg

HY16_MLT620_I_Kueche_Aureus_2.0.jpg

hymer_ml_t_bett_1.0.jpg

That does look nice, I can see the attraction of something like this especially when winter arrives. The Cali is really designed for summer holidays where you spend most of the time outside. In a perfect world I would have both the Cali and a small motorhome like this. ( would be nice having an oven, freezer and shower )

That does look nice and for the same price as a Cali 4Motion?

We are looking at getting a small motorhome next year, need a bit of luxury ( well that what the other half tells me)

Dont get me wrong, we love the Cali but when the weather is poor it would be nice to have a bit more space.

Looks better than our house!

Dont get me wrong, we love the Cali but when the weather is poor it would be nice to have a bit more space.
Must admit they are really tempting but we've been there and the van just ends up sitting on the drive with green moss growing on it. The Cali get's used a lot more, not necessarily for sleeping in but as a recreational vehicle and mobile dining room, bike carrier, furniture lugger and taking rubbish to the tip. When the weather's bad just find a B & B or hotel, when it's good just get the chairs out of the tailgate and sit in the sun!

We used to have several motorhomes and we do miss it 50% of the year, the main things we miss is the toilet and shower for wild camping, we also miss having a proper kitchen.

If it was not for the weird looks of the Club Joker, that would be the perfect campervan.

How about the Hymer Sydney, a quality camper, would give the California a run for the money:)

I keep looking at Motorhomes with drooling lips, then remember when I had one. A french A class that was a pain in the A Class when you wanted to go off exploring.

Yes, lovely, but I own a camper for reason and that reason is getting to places that motorhomes just cannot reach, and in all weathers. I really would not like to take any motorhome clattering over snow filled single track roads full of rock fall debris in the middle of a Scottish winter.

Hymer do make beautiful motorhomes though,

Back