Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi!

H

houndington79

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hey there!

My girlfriend and I recently got a 2020 T6.1 Coast. I've been lurking on this forum for a few weeks and it looks like a great community so I thought I'd join in :)

This is our first camper van so we're still figuring everything out, mostly via one or two night trips away before thinking "oh wait we need to buy XXX for next time". I'm going to head on over to a couple of subforums with some questions...

Here's a photo of our van on day 1, still on the dealer's forecourt.

rebs.png

Note to admins - on the signup page for the forums there's no option for T6.1 Coast.

Thanks! On paper I thought this would be my second-from-last choice of colour but in the flesh it's really nice. It's also the only one they had in stock, which kinda helped our choice ;)

Great Cali and pic. So glad you are loving Bay Leaf Green as I have just ordered an Ocean in that colour!

Welcome.

before any purchase consider where you will store it in transit and if not actually using it on site where will it go then?

@Arie , if yoy go to CCN Amersfoort , Rob the owner of the place has one in that color using it for himself . I've seen it last week in the flesh and it looks great but don't know if i want it myself .
The Ascot Grey color is very nice , that's my favorit color on the T6.1

@Arie , if yoy go to CCN Amersfoort , Rob the owner of the place has one in that color using it for himself . I've seen it last week in the flesh and it looks great but don't know if i want it myself .
Bought ours just a couple of weeks ago, so...

By the way and *offtopic*: did you move my this afternoon thread? If so; thanks. *ontopic*

Thanks! On paper I thought this would be my second-from-last choice of colour but in the flesh it's really nice. It's also the only one they had in stock, which kinda helped our choice ;)
So....what was your first-from-last colour?