Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from Norway

T

Tom Roger Berg

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174 4Motion
I have been here some time, just reading about different topics, and just want to present my car:

• 2006 model
  • 174 HK
  • 4 motion
  • Almost every known options ever made for this car
  • First owner is a VW dealer who used the car as s demo car
  • 74000 km

california.jpg

Welcome Tom Roger Berg!
Great shiny looking Cali! Almost as old as
mine Happy vanlife!
Cheers

Welcome , living in Norway we need a more spectaculair picture than a Cali inside a showroom.....you can do better than that!;)

Welcome Tom - Nice shiny Cali!
Co-incidentally I will be in Norway during the summer as a first time tourist. I have been before on business so this time I will see and enjoy more of your wonderful country.
:thumb:welcome

I have been here some time, just reading about different topics, and just want to present my car:

• 2006 model
  • 174 HK
  • 4 motion
  • Almost every known options ever made for this car
  • First owner is a VW dealer who used the car as s demo car
  • 74000 km

View attachment 32802
At least you'll stand out from all the Big Whites I saw on my travels, and be able to take the back roads.

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Are you going with your camper? Then you have unlimited options I think :D

Welcome Tom - Nice shiny Cali!
Co-incidentally I will be in Norway during the summer as a first time tourist. I have been before on business so this time I will see and enjoy more of your wonderful country.
:thumb:welcome

Congratulations, it’s a fantastic car. Nice pictures to, one from Trollveggen ser jeg ;)
I live in Oslo and I am a little bit of an enthusiast. I do all service and repairs on my California. I have Rosstech vcds. Contact me if you need any help in the future.

C4C68B40-9220-4A45-AD0A-C13A2445682F.jpeg

Back