Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Re-registration greetings from the Pennines.

tim batten

tim batten

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
We are Tim and Caroline Batten from Holmfirth, West Yorkshire.
We bought our first California just over 2 years ago; a 2008 Raven Blue 174 bhp 4-motion which was the ex-VW press car.
During this time it has been well used, and several long trips are planned for the coming year.
Just had winter wheels/tyres fitted today.
Look forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts at some meets in 2012.

Cali4nia1.jpg.JPG

Hi there I am loving the colour of your Cali mines boring reflex silver.
That looks so cool. :lol: :lol:

Hi Tim and Caroline and welcome to the new forum. Thats a nice looking classic Cali.

Welcome Tim & Caroline to the new forum. I remember seeing a picture of your Cali on the old forum and thought how nice it looked.

Hello Tim and Caroline,

A blast from the past - do you remember me from PCGB in the '80s?
I am thinking of a T5 camper purchase and would love to pick your brains on potential pitfalls. Found you on this forum and see you are still in Holmfirth. I am coming up on 8th March for the farewell concert of Wilko Johnson at the picturedrome and wondered if we could meet? Will happily sponsor tapas at Les Caveaux early evening!
My email is petermaltby@live.co.uk

Best regards, Pete.

Sad news about Wilko Johnson this week.
His farewell tour really was intended to be just that after his terminal cancer diagnosis. He survived a long time against the odds. Saw him a couple of times in the last few years, a good outdoor gig at Kingston Blount sticks in the memory. Legend.

AC65325D-BCDD-4439-BE9C-69A50D738FEC.png

Last edited:
Back