Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from Canada, new owner of a 1992 Westy Camper. Running and on the road, but still working out a few issues with some of the camping equipment.

75 & 92 Westfalia

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
I have had ( and still have) a 1975 Westfalia, painted up all hippy style, for many years and know it inside and out, however I am completely new to the 1992 EuroVan and don't know anything. My two kids were fighting over who gets the 75 Westy in the future. Our family also found the Westfalia absolutely amazing during the Canadian pandemic lock-downs, as we had beds, privacy curtains, a table, fridge, stove, sink, furnace, and toilet, every where we went. When it was time to replace our daily driver car, we bought the 92 Westy. The plan at least for now is, to use the 75 for sunny summer days weekends, and camping trips (as we have been doing for 15 years+), and to use the 92 as our daily driver, (and a second camper) spring summer and fall. We pick up a "winter beater! for December January, February, March, so we don't have to drive the EuroVan in the snow. I have joined this site, and may sign up for the VIP package, after I learn a bit more about how well the site works.
I found vwcaliforniaclub.com from watching a a video from someone named Carl Kwan on YT. I am Hopefully here to get, and provide some useful information. Most of the stuff on the 92 westie works..., Just working out a few issues with some of the camping accessories. Planning to search the forums, try a few fixes on my own, and then post some question, for the stuff I can't work out. The idea behind this website seems like a great idea!Screenshot_20220823-212956.pngutpdmz.jpg

Back