Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from a new Ocean owner in Hampshire

C

Crofty

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi excited to be part of the VW california family. We have finally decided to buy our first Ocean after hiring for a couple of years and researching vans - excited and nervous. Will post a photo when we collect the van.

Hi excited to be part of the VW california family. We have finally decided to buy our first Ocean after hiring for a couple of years and researching vans - excited and nervous. Will post a photo when we collect the van.
Hello neighbour, welcome, and congratulations! Looking forward to the pictures!

Enjoy the adventures.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

excited and nervous.
Forget about being nervous, it could be the best vehicle
you have ever bought.
And if its the first vehicle that you have bought, then, lucky you, it
will be the only vehicle you'll ever buy. :D
:welcome

Hi and if it helps at all, I was in your position 3 years ago.
2 new tyres, regular services , warranty work on the infamous flashing led kitchen strip light, 1 safety recall, 1 common emissions software update but amongst it all....flawless performance as Kylie took us through, France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg. Closer to home, Wales, The lake district, Peak District, the Yorkshire dales, North and South Devon and across to Brighton. Plus 3 years of daily commutes of 22 miles each way.
I'm chomping at the bit to get out there again.

Why on earth are you nervous? We last burnt people at the stake last Fridayo_O They owned a great white but pretended to be campers!

Hello, welcome, brilliant place for people who own a brilliant vehicle, quite the best escape module on the planet :)

Thanks everyone feeling less nervous already!