Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Spending the kids inheritance

Speleo62

Speleo62

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
hi
Thought we would say hi, we are Mick and Rosie,from Hampshire two 50 something's and we are about to order a T6 ocean, and are very excited. We are doing our first trip in a California in November as a hire to make sure we get on ok. We are frequent viewers of the forums and find its really useful. Very excited and nervous, spending so much money. Looking forward to our Cali journey

Welcome , hireing one first is certainly a good thing , you never know....
But afther tasing the Cali , then the wait on delivery ....sleepless nights ahead!

Hi there welcome along from hampshire

Welcome from Hampshire! My folks are always off on SKI holidays :( more than happy to make my own way in the world they've done enough

Welcome from Northants...:bananadance T6 though - one of them new fangled van thingies...;)

You don't actually spend that much money.

You get rid of a vehicle that depreciates at an alarming rate, buy a cali, watch the cost of ownership through depreciation tumble.

The Cali is a supremely competent vehicle at what it does.

What will surprise you is it is also a supremely competent vehicle as an afterthought, from:

taking rubbish to the local tip,

the long distance cruiser you never expected it to be (better imo than my BMW 120D),

the spare bedroom - with the option that if you do not like the guests then you could drive them into the middle of nowhere and just leave them for the day

The place to stow the bikes when you take them to Halfords for servicing..

The kids playroom when you want a bit of peace..

and so it goes on...

The Cali, for it's flexibility is as cheap as chips

Welcome from Switzerland!
Ordered my T6 Ocean almost a month ago and while waiting for it I'm drawing up a long list of accessories to purchase and getting addicted to this forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome. Just down the road from me.

Very jealous. Would love a new T6. We are on the look out for something around a 2010 plate - as far as our budget will stretch but still ridiculously excited!!

Welcome - another one not far away!