Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi ,Team Ronnie here

Team Ronnie

Team Ronnie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi we are a married couple with grown up children with a cute Border terrier called Baxter.
This site has been very useful and informative .we have been thinking about buying a California ocean for a while but after a week of bad news from family and friends we decided that it was to be now before we got too old too enjoy .so spending our kids inheritance...let the adventures begin .
We have a georgeous ocean called "Ronnie "we hope to see lots of Britain and then France (we have a son who lives in France)and then who knows ......

20190731_165229.jpg

20190729_153246.jpg

20190730_080650.jpg

20190709_153824.jpg

Welcome here!
Great to see this kind of 2tone as my impression is that not many Californias are around with black/grey
Haply camping and enjoy!

Welcome aboard, bought ours for my retirement and haven’t looked back, totally agree we should spend the kids inheritance after all that’s why I’ve worked full time for 42 years !! Kinda earned it ? We’ve started exploring and have trips planned into 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard, bought ours for my retirement and haven’t looked back, totally agree we should spend the kids inheritance after all that’s why I’ve worked full time for 42 years !! Kinda earned it ? We’ve started exploring and have trips planned into 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you , unfortunately we haven't retired yet but hope to plan many trips so when we do we will be old hands at it and be ready to do longer trips .
As we were not expecting to get a campervan yet we have booked a 2 week holiday in cottages in Cornwall and Devon .But then it will be Team Ronnie All the way .

Hallo team Ronnie
Our Cali is the same two tone colours. We pick it up next month !

Go team Ronnie,

Inheritance, whats that, haha.

Lovely looking Cali, nice photos

Don’t forget to wave

Enjoy

Back