Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bought our first California!

Mullpot'sCali

Mullpot'sCali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi everyone,
After hiring vans for the last few years we finally decided to buy our own California, managed to stretch to a '12 plate Berghaus edition SE, perfect for us two, our 10 month old son and a fox red lab! I've found this website invaluable for advice while researching them so thanks so much,
John

Welcome here
Travelling in a California with our boy is/was memory creating and still perfectly fits for us: Wish you the same wonderful experience!
Any plans for upcoming trips? BTW good to see such a well locked after T5
Happy camping

Hi everyone,
After hiring vans for the last few years we finally decided to buy our own California, managed to stretch to a '12 plate Berghaus edition SE, perfect for us two, our 10 month old son and a fox red lab! I've found this website invaluable for advice while researching them so thanks so much,
John
Welcome

D9A49985-3664-4243-97C0-F223783D2CB8.jpeg

Hi everyone,
John
Welcome along! Hope you have years of fun! :cheers

Awesome and welcome. We're kind of at the opposite end to you and started when our boy was a 1-year old, he's now 10 and our beautiful van leaves us today. We've had some superb times in it, same colour as yours (by far the best colour!). He used to sleep in the "boot" and it's a perfect play-sleep zone for a baby & toddler (though sounds a bit dodg if you tell anyone your child "is in the boot"!!). We found it ideal and we could sleep upstairs and leave downstairs set up as seating. He still asks if he can sleep there now!

You'll have some fab adventures!