Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Fleet, Hants...

Hi and welcome!
Is the orange colored in the avatar? Special color!

Hey everyone,

I have just joined the VW Club, we are picking up our 2014 VW Autohaus Camper on Friday, sooooo excited!!

Really looking forward to being part of the club and possibly meeting you all!

TTFN

Lorna & Jane x
Hi L & J, love the van, orange and black looks great.

Tell us about the Autohaus conversion such as the layout and the kit inside and any good features.

Welcome. I love the van and what an amazing colour.

Thank you all...

It's had a full conversion, with black and orange leather seats and trim, orange and black units with an orange roof bed. Rib bed and mood lighting.

Pictures are so much better then description. Roll on Friday!!

Best colour which happens to my favourite.

Welcome and enjoy.

Hello and welcome. Happy adventures in your awesome orange campervan!

That's such a lush colour. If only the adults at VW would allow us to choose that for a Cali.

Hello from Farnham (lived in Fleet before). Love the colour! We'll have no problems spotting you.

Welcome to the club, gorgeous colour, I did not see that on the colour list? You need to get yourself booked into some of the club meets

Hi Lorna and Jane - Welcome - we're not far from you so we will keep an eye out for you....lovely colour; my husband wasn't keen on a conversion in the first instance so if you come to any meets I may have to drool over your orange Autohaus for a bit :veryfunny

CJ

Hi Lorna and Jane, welcome to the club, what a brave colour! I went for boring silver, your van looks really cool though

Welcome to the club, gorgeous colour, I did not see that on the colour list? You need to get yourself booked into some of the club meets
Thank you, yes we are hoping to get to some meets and say hi to everyone :)

Hi Lorna and Jane - Welcome - we're not far from you so we will keep an eye out for you....lovely colour; my husband wasn't keen on a conversion in the first instance so if you come to any meets I may have to drool over your orange Autohaus for a bit :veryfunny

CJ
Hi, yes that would be great, give us a beep or a wave!! Hope to meet you soon x

Hi, maybe you could suggest it to them, i'm sure it would be a selling point?

VW won't do it. Deemed to be too risky for dealers on resale. Nice safe boring colours, that's what we need. Apparently.

VW won't do it. Deemed to be too risky for dealers on resale. Nice safe boring colours, that's what we need. Apparently.
Oh thats rubbish! Well at least you can jazz up the inside x

Hi Lorna, great looking van, is it from the VW Kamper centre on the A31 near Ringwood by any chance? I have noticed an orange one on the forecourt that has caught my eye when passing by recently. Enjoy!​

Hi Lorna, great looking van, is it from the VW Kamper centre on the A31 near Ringwood by any chance? I have noticed an orange one on the forecourt that has caught my eye when passing by recently. Enjoy!​
Hi, yes it is, thank you x

Snap. Popped in there on Sunday on the way back from walking the dogs at Hengistbury Head !

Am I missing something here ? or are we just being polite?

What..... door on the wrong side?