Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Handover Checklist

M

magpiecali

VIP Member
I pick up my new Cali on Feb 14th, and want to make sure i dont miss anything on the handover.
i have been on the site a few weeks ago and stumbled across a checklist, however i'm having difficulty remembering where to look

Help

Thanks Paul

Hi it's in the download section under checklist I will pm you the password as you are a vip
Member :thumb

Hello

This is my first post. I pick up my new van March 6th and I to remember seeing the checklist and would like to revisit before pick up. So thanks for the link. Any other advise is welcome.

I have so many questions but don't want to clog up the system....
e.g. Is it easy to take the seats out?

Cheers
Nervous first time buyer.

Also good campsites I'm sure I stumbled across that forum somewhere... ummmm

Emma (very very excited nearly van owner) :hello

Hi Emma welcome the handover checklist is in the vip download section. What Cali are you getting and who's the lucky dealer selling it to you

Hi

Thanks again for the info

The new van is a 180PS, pear black with loads of other bits and bobs. Its a pre re-reg van so came with loads of addition features most of which we would have added anyway like a F+R parking censors and a safe.
I just want to get in it and learn as I drive. Buying from VW Leicester who surprisingly have a huge stock on their forecourt.

Emma

thanks for advice i have printed check list off ready for next week.
just been thinking about things and not sure what size gas bottle i will need, also is it camping gaz or normal propane or butane you can use,

paul

I have downloaded the Handover Checklist part one.
Is there a part two somewhere?

Thank you

Back