Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Picked It Up Today....

B

Bjohnson

VIP Member
Collected our brand new Cali this morning :bananadance

Only ordered it in September!

Having to work this afternoon :doh but keep sneaking a look out the window to see our lovely new toy on the driveway.

The handover was pretty straightforward as we'd hired before, but the handover checklist was very useful. I added to the checklist a "blade fuse puller" which we found in the fuse tray below the dashboard. (We had some minor problems with a fuse failure on a hired cali earlier in the year - dont want to get caught out by that again as the fuses are a bit fiddly to get in and out without the little tool!)

Got home and fitted the gas bottle and stashed the hook up lead in with the chairs in the boot lid!

We've ordered some Inka seat covers due next week and will gain more accessories and equipment over the coming weeks. I'll add a pic or two to this thread later.

To our surprise, the dealer wasnt aware how the strap for supporting the interior table worked and was most surprised when we showed him!

He also didnt seem to know anything about the roof emergency straps and we had to explain them to him; although they were in the van so no issues there!

We'll be packing up and off tomorrow morning early for our first trip away in North Somerset/North Devon to try everything out, cant wait.
:smile :smile :smile

:cool great news enjoy your first trip :thumb :thumb

Congratulations. You will be very excited.
I'll keep my eye open in Bristol for you.

Congratulation on becoming "a fully paid up member" of the Cali club.

Enjoy your first trip, hope the weather is good for you.

Congrats Brian. Get some pictures up.

ENJOY :thumb