Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Dreamin' (or maybe planning)

F

ferret99

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hello All,

I have wanted to have a California for a number of year. My wife and I "test camped" in a hired one about five years ago, but my wife wasn't entirely convinced, partly because of the need for her to use it as a daily driver. We now have a 4 1/2 year old boy and he loves the outdoors, so we tried a touring caravan last weekend. The space was great but towing was a bit cumbersome even though the car was easily able to do it. We test drove a new T6 yesterday and I think my wife was quite impressed. Also circumstances have changed so she wouldn't need to drive it daily; instead I would when I need a car for work (about once a week). Therefore we are now looking seriously at Caifornias!

Hi ferret99,

a very good decision. You won't regret it. We (my wife and my 4 year old daugther) love to travel in our California when ever it is possible.
A California is a California and worth every £!
Greetings
CUNDF

Reactions: wyn
Hi and welcome (also @cundf also a recent new member)
There is not a single one on here that is gonne tell you not to buy a Cali as we all love ours , some give up and sell theirs due circumstances , who knows i will ever....
Only Q is , as you asked in your other thread ,
A 5 or 6.....?

A warm welcome from Switzerland! I only got my van for a year and I never regreted to buy one!
Have fun looking around for 2nd hand ones or buying a new one!