Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Beach .... my dream 4 wheeler!

S

scottb

VIP Member
After a fair amount of lurking whilst deliberating whether to buy new or used, deciding what was really needed and missing out to others on good 2nd hand deals .... Finally I can speak up and say I've got myself a California Beach :D

2nd hand 2013 140 Red, 7 seats, with a few useful extras, but no parking heater so looking into a retro fit of that asap.

The shine was taken off the new arrival last week when I got a rear tyre blowout on the outside lane of the M4 :doh Luckily managed to get stopped safely but a new tyre and one of these went straight to the top of the shopping list!

Anyway hello to all and thanks for providing such a good and active forum :hello

Hi and welcome the beach sounds great and nice bright colour :thumb

i'm a newbie, but just a question - does the T5 beach not already come with tyre pressure monitoring built in as standard? there is a light on the dash console which lights up at start up and goes out once the pressure checks have been complete - did you buy the monitor from amazon because the beach didn't tell you about you flat tyres. would be very interested if this was the case as I might invest in one as well!

JA500001 - TPMS wasn't standard in 2013 (£60 or so extra I believe) and this one doesn't have the warning light at start up, a dash button or an entry in the computer settings menu that can be accessed via the MFSW.

I have seen a couple of threads (e.g. http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=402107 ) on how to activate it so will no doubt try that at some point!

If you have the symbol on your dial it can be activated as far as I know