Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New v's second hand beach

Y

younieg

Hi folks,

Been looking round the forum a a little while now and it's been a great source of info so thanks!! I know that there have been similar threads and I think I've made up my mind but was looking for any thoughts.

I've negotiated what I think is a pretty good deal on a new beach (around 10%) with my local dealer but I'm still in two minds as there are a lot of good 2nd hand vehicles available at the moment with a good discount v's new.

So I suppose I am asking what's the overall view, buy new with the spec I want and pay about £5k more than I could get a used van for. New is the way I'm thinking at the moment, with decent finance rates and the free servicing on offer.

Looking forward to making the leap to my first buy but need a nudge in the right direction,

Thanks

Hi
It sounds like you have already convinced yourself on new. I was in the same situation and have now ordered a new one in the colour and specification I want. There just is not a big enough price drop to make it worth while buying used. When spending that kind of money you do not want to have to make compromises. It will be worth the wait!

I have also just bought new. However it was a no brainer for us . There are very few 2nd beaches available in Scotland out of the two available at the time it worked out cheaper getting the colour and spec I wanted. It's a strange world :?

Thanks for the comments, got a couple of calls to make tomorrow but I think the decision is made....