Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brit stops Crowborough area?

Birty

Birty

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Can anyone advise if Britstops is a good site? Website for non members gives nothing away. I was particularly looking for Crowborough area (near to the centre) in The south east uk. I have arranged several nights at the caravanning and camping site in the town but also need the flexibility of just staying somewhere at short notice.. The camp site does seem too busy for 'turning up' with no flexibility. Also I need a place out of season/winter later in the year.. I will be using the Cali as a base whilst working in the area. (stay 3 nights in every 8) Up until August 2019! If britstop is no good then any other suggestions? Are there any good Apps out there? I find loads of info/sites locations etc but it would be great to have a one stop shop to simplify searching around all the different websites/pages etc.. I am new to camping and the cali but things do seem a little complex and I do struggle with the 'Book Early' practice...

Can anyone advise if Britstops is a good site? Website for non members gives nothing away. I was particularly looking for Crowborough area (near to the centre) in The south east uk. I have arranged several nights at the caravanning and camping site in the town but also need the flexibility of just staying somewhere at short notice.. The camp site does seem too busy for 'turning up' with no flexibility. Also I need a place out of season/winter later in the year.. I will be using the Cali as a base whilst working in the area. (stay 3 nights in every 8) Up until August 2019! If britstop is no good then any other suggestions? Are there any good Apps out there? I find loads of info/sites locations etc but it would be great to have a one stop shop to simplify searching around all the different websites/pages etc.. I am new to camping and the cali but things do seem a little complex and I do struggle with the 'Book Early' practice...
Britstops are really , just stay one night, so not really good for what you need.
I find searchforsites.co.uk really good, showing everything in your defined area from campsites to overnight car parks and to be honest has many Britstops on it too
Bill

I will agree with @Bill R .

Britstops is a guide book to over 800 places that will allow you to park up on their premises in exchange, hopefully, for a bit of business. The majority are pubs and services on offer can range from completely nothing outside of opening times to overnight loo's, water collection and waste disposal.

For a few nights stay then a website such as www.searchforsites.co.uk is excellent.

I am in the fire service and I am required to be near the Fire station for 3 or 4 nights or a regular basis... Search for sites looks the business!! Thanks..