Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anglesey for Easter

paulevans

paulevans

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi there.

Myself, the wife and two kids have a trip in 'Dave the camper' booked for this Easter. We've got a CL site booked in Anglesey for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. However, I've just checked the weather forecast and it looks like wet, wet, wet for the whole weekend!

I've Googled "what to do in Anglesey on a wet weekend" and to be honest there doesn't seem to be many indoor options/activities available. The last thing I want to do is to call off the trip but the thought of 3 days in the camper isn't overly appealing.

Can anyone provide any real life suggestions for what we could do if the weather is as bad as it is suggesting it will be?

Plas Newydd (Huge National Trust property on the Menai Straights) is great. I suspect it will be opening for Easter but do check before hand.

With the weather fluctuating the way it is one of the advantages of the Cali is the ability to hang fire until the last minute as to which part of the country you head to.

Plas Menai Outdoor Centre or Surf Snowdonia. If it's raining you may as well get wet in the water. ;)

Back