Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mr Grumpy's survival techniques?!

Try Easidry towels for the dog....no need to dry out and all smells are contained in the container!
Thanks Dottie. I've ordered one today online. The reviews on Amazon were all very positive.

Thanks Dottie. I've ordered one today online. The reviews on Amazon were all very positive.
A friend of mine with a HUGE labradoodle is also raving about them, so I'm sure you'll find them great. The main gain for me is no wet towels to dry after rubbing down a dirty dog!

A friend of mine with a HUGE labradoodle is also raving about them, so I'm sure you'll find them great. The main gain for me is no wet towels to dry after rubbing down a dirty dog!
If they are as good as they sound you have made me very happy! Wet dog and stinky towels are driving me mad with all this rain!!! Thanks

My wife has asked me to post to ask others for their survival techniques when on a prolonged road / camping trip?!

We are two adults, two kids (6&8) and a large black Labrador. It's fair to say I can be a bit tetchy after a long days driving or if wet weather confines us to the van.

What little things do you do to make everything run smoothly whilst away please?
.... my advice would be to return you little monsters ASAP, as trust me, had I known then what I know now, I would have had the grandchildren FIRST!

Only joking Aidy .... been there, done that and wish you all the very best in the world.

I do all the planning, reservations, packing. We travel with 6 dogs and I always try to get reservations where WIFI is available so at the end of the day we can climb up top and watch a movie. AND we make a pact between us to take things in stride.

We have the whole Harry Potter spoken word books on the stereo told by Stephen Fry. Keeps my son sane for hours on end, very long and could probably last an around the world trip. ( does get on my nerves though after 4 hours) :confused:
They have seen us through more trips than I can remember, mine now 14 and 16 and I think we can all quote the whole lot!

Good idea for a washing line. Will try and rig something up.

Looks like lots of Cali users are suggesting microfibre towels. We must get different coloured ones to the dog though!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

The question will be how long to dry 2 adults, 2 kids and a dog with the diesel heater running?!
About 20 minutes!

Back