Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Atlantic Strike Four Incoming

R

robo

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I was planning on attending the World Dab Fishing Championships this Sunday at Dungeness. But I think the weather might cause it to be cancelled.

So I thought a nice trip to North Devon would be good.
But ,just got the weather forecast - Looks like a wild West Coast weekend again.

http://magicseaweed.com/news/atlantic-s ... ming/6057/

rob

I know the weather is grim :headbang roll on summer :thumb

I would certainly avoid North Devon at the moment, I reckon most of the campsites are closed due to being waterlogged, its not very nice here at all at the moment. As Kev says ...lets hope summer comes early this year.

Hope it calms down a bit, we are on the Portsmouth- Le Havre ferry tomorrow night.
Could well be saving on no brekkies if it's rough ;)

Severe gale 9 in the Western channel tomorrow, I remember last time we did LD lines, when we got on the boat they had to strap the van to the deck which made us realise we were in for a rough crossing ! Hope its not too bad for you

There's no chance of the cali leaving our driveway at the moment, as Martin says the weather down here has been appalling for ages now. Sick to the back teeth with it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Should have gone east and not west Martin ... ;-)

I am beginning to think I should of gone 1,000 miles south to the Costa Blanca :lol:

Martin said:
Severe gale 9 in the Western channel tomorrow, I remember last time we did LD lines, when we got on the boat they had to strap the van to the deck which made us realise we were in for a rough crossing ! Hope its not too bad for you

Ferry cancelled
Tunnel here we come
must say LD were great no quibling just gave a credit back to my card
Bit of apain though as adds 160 miles to the drive

Have a good trip. The tunnel doesn't work for me as I don't get chance to have a kip!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back