Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A very special arrival...

.....what's a homemade ply box?

.....what's a homemade ply box?
I wondered if this had something to do with "slidepods" user. That is what I was referring to.

I have a homemade ply box in my cheapo Beach and am :bananadancewith it, not at all :(. Having seen the photos of Slidepods workshop I wouldn't class his work as homemade.
Doubt if VW or their agents are likely to give an honest answer to that sort of 'question', the way it's phrased it comes across as just a dig.

will the roof rot ? and is it free from cheat software ?
I believe we have been looking for dealers to contribute to the board by answering our questions. They are paid by commission and employees of VW.
I agree these are legitimate questions face to face with a dealer you are negotiating with but are not helpful on this thread.

T5 Calis, Multivans and Transporters did not have the software installed, this is what I was told at the Porsche Slovenia.

I'm confused.

Ah, now I get it. T4WFA is right.
Phillme is having a pop at sLidepod thinking I'm him.
Whatever. Time for the pub.

I believe we have been looking for dealers to contribute to the board by answering our questions. They are paid by commission and employees of VW.
I agree these are legitimate questions face to face with a dealer you are negotiating with but are not helpful on this thread.
Just giving an honest opinion and helping people out who wanted answers to questions before they purchased their exciting new California dream... Apologies!

will the roof rot ? and is it free from cheat software ?
The California Beach and Ocean have not been affected.
No the roofs will not do the same as the older generation Californias. Volkswagen twigged onto this and did everything in their power to get it fixed and not allow it to happen again.

The California Beach and Ocean have not been affected.
No the roofs will not do the same as the older generation Californias. Volkswagen twigged onto this and did everything in their power to get it fixed and not allow it to happen again.
Wasn't the roof "fixed" for the last of the T5's, I understand modifications were made?

Hi Please can I ask 2 questions
1) The front brakes look like the 17" version are they standard on the 204 ? or Option, and please clarify this for the 150 ps version.
2) I see your vehicle has ACC, in the photos is that the standard MF steering wheel you get with the ACC package ?
Many thanks
Paul
Answers:
1) The brake system on our showroom California Ocean is the standard system and not the optional 17" system. As you will be able to see in the new California price list, it is an optional feature on both the 204ps and the 150ps that you can specify for a cost of £120.00.
2) Yes, the steering wheel we have on our showroom model is the standard one for any California Ocean with ACC.

Lewis,

I assume it's a demo? I'll try to get in on Monday or Tuesday next week (assuming it's not sold)

S.
The one that we have in the showroom is our only California Ocean on site at the moment so we won't be able to register it as a demonstrator. Due to brand standards we have to have at least 1 California in our showroom. Our next stock Californias are due very soon though. Keep your eyes peeled!

Lewis,
In the T6, if you specify alcantara for the seats, is it, like in the T5 alcantara in the centre, and leather on the sides, headrests and armrests, or is it alcantara and cloth as I seem to have read somewhere.
Thanks

Lewis,
In the T6, if you specify alcantara for the seats, is it, like in the T5 alcantara in the centre, and leather on the sides, headrests and armrests, or is it alcantara and cloth as I seem to have read somewhere.
Thanks
If you were to specify Alcantara on a California it will be the same as on the T5 California. I couldn't see Suede working well with Cloth. Could you?!

Back