Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A very special arrival...

LewisVW

LewisVW

Vehicle
N/A
Our first California Ocean arrived on site here in Hereford today. We are currently in the process of getting it valeted and checked ready for the showroom. Fingers crossed that it should be in the showroom by Friday, ready for the weekend!
The specification of this particular California is as follows:
  • California Ocean 2.0L 204ps DSG
  • Oryx White Pearlescent
  • Silver Awning
  • Adaptive Cruise Control
  • Discover Media Satellite Navigation
  • Lights and Vision Package
  • Heated Front Windscreen
  • Front & Rear Sensors
  • High Beam Assist
  • Bluetooth Connectivity with Handsfree
The vehicle truly does look stunning and can now be purchased and handed over within the space of a week. So come on, who will be the first person to own an Ocean?

If you would like to arrange a viewing or would like to enquire about prices, please PM me
Look forward to hearing from you soon! :thumbIMG_1704.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lewis
I like that,the colour looks interesting too
Blast it,it's getting me broody :Nailbiting

Being its the first,how about raffling it?
I guess the tickets would be pretty expensive :D

Alan

Looking forward to some pictures of the RHD dashboard.

Brace yourselves.... Please find all photos of our brand new showroom California Ocean below. Let me know if you would like more details.

IMG_1712.JPG IMG_1714.JPG IMG_1715.JPG IMG_1716.JPG IMG_1717.JPG IMG_1718.JPG IMG_1719.JPG IMG_1720.JPG IMG_1721.JPG IMG_1722.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
All this fuss about the T6 Cali makes me laugh , it looks exacly like my T5 Cali !!!
And that dash??? That is just asking to be scratched isnt it? What was VW thinking of putting something shiny like that in a campervan

It does look very nice though, and the main changes are engine/internal....seems to be a huge options list as well ( although must say we struggled with decisions on the options list on our T5 !)

Do we fill up when refuelling?
How much would be used per mile?

Do we fill up when refuelling?
How much would be used per mile?
AdBlue is an additive that needs to be topped up every 5000 miles or so. You will have a gauge on the multi function screen, just like your fuel gauge, telling you how many miles of it that you have left (please see photo).
Adblue.jpg
You will be warned when the AdBlue tank gets too low, because if you let the AdBlue run out, the engine will not start.
You can top up your AdBlue at any point by purchasing some of it from either a service station, a Volkswagen Dealer or a fuel station. But you can buy it from nearly anywhere. See the photo below taken from Amazon:
Adblue 2.jpg
The filler cap for AdBlue will be directly under your fuel cap, so don't get them mixed up or it could become costly! Would be fairly difficult to get mixed up as the AdBlue is ironically coloured blue and the fuel is black. Please see the photo below of our very own California and its AdBlue filler cap:
IMG_1731.JPG
All California models and engines will have the AdBlue feature, so for those of you who are sceptical about it, there is no escaping it if you're looking at purchasing a new California.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

AdBlue is an additive that needs to be topped up every 5000 miles or so. You will have a gauge on the multi function screen, just like your fuel gauge, telling you how many miles of it that you have left (please see photo).
View attachment 10769
You will be warned when the AdBlue tank gets too low, because if you let the AdBlue run out, the engine will not start.
You can top up your AdBlue at any point by purchasing some of it from either a service station, a Volkswagen Dealer or a fuel station. But you can buy it from nearly anywhere. See the photo below taken from Amazon:
View attachment 10770
The filler cap for AdBlue will be directly under your fuel cap, so don't get them mixed up or it could become costly! Would be fairly difficult to get mixed up as the AdBlue is ironically coloured blue and the fuel is black. Please see the photo below of our very own California and its AdBlue filler cap:
View attachment 10771
All California models and engines will have the AdBlue feature, so for those of you who are sceptical about it, there is no escaping it if you're looking at purchasing a new California.

Hi Please can I ask 2 questions
1) The front brakes look like the 17" version are they standard on the 204 ? or Option, and please clarify this for the 150 ps version.
2) I see your vehicle has ACC, in the photos is that the standard MF steering wheel you get with the ACC package ?
Many thanks
Paul

Nice looking van... I would say that though... it's a Cali :)

Someone will be a very happy owner.

Very surprised however that you specified it without tinted windows... or are they tinted... just very much lighter than they used to be?

What's the book price on this specification?

Rgds

Mark

Just when the price of fuel seemed to be getting ever so slightly realistic , someone invents another liquid we need to buy for the internal combustion engine.
Progress ! really :(

Nice shiny new van by the way :D
Worth all the hype ???????????:boring

View attachment 10769
View attachment 10770
The filler cap for AdBlue will be directly under your fuel cap, so don't get them mixed up or it could become costly! Woauld be fairly difficult to get mixed up as the AdBlue is ironically coloured blue and the fuel is black. Please see the photo below of our very own California and its AdBlue filler cap:
View attachment 10771

Thank you. That clears that up

Looks very nice, especially with the matching awning rail. Dash looks flash!

... But it seems they have a weight problem .... :(

I have seen and took a look in the T6 beach-coast- ocean as my Dutch dealer had 4 new Cali's in the showroom and 1 on the drive for testdrive ( witch i also did) .
Must say it all looks very nice and sure would like to own one but as my SE is only 3,5 years changing now is not an option as i not won the lottery ...yet....

VW done a great job for now , but what are they gonna bring on the next time , that needs to be a whole new disign.....thats what's i am intersted in! The real T6 not a upgraded T5 cose let's be honest thats what it is for now....
Nice to hear you guys in the UK are finally getting to see it in real life!

All this fuss about the T6 Cali makes me laugh , it looks exacly like my T5 Cali !!!
And that dash??? That is just asking to be scratched isnt it? What was VW thinking of putting something shiny like that in a campervan

Do you mean your "obsolete" T5? ;)

Lewis,

I assume it's a demo? I'll try to get in on Monday or Tuesday next week (assuming it's not sold)

S.

will the roof rot ? and is it free from cheat software ?

• Thanks
Reactions: pje
will the roof rot ? and is it free from cheat software ?

Will the person who buys it be fun and excited or gloomy and negative?

wasn't a question for you , but gloomy and negative if it also comes with a homemade ply box

wasn't a question for you , but gloomy and negative if it also comes with a homemade ply box
Is someone getting two users with similar names muddled up?

only wanted an honest answer, before spending 48.8k .....

Back