Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

After a long wait finally we are Cali Owners

Nick S

Nick S

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Well today was as exciting as we thought it might be when we finally collected our brand new California Ocean. Our journey started last September and following many visits to this site we decided on the following specification.

2.0TDI 204ps DSG Ocean
Mojave Beige
Alcantara
Bluetooth with WLAN
Digital Sound Package
Safe Box
Headlamp Wash
Comfort Mattress
Beam Assist
Lights and Vision
Charcoal Filter
Rear Wash Wipe
Privacy Glass
Black Awning
Shower
Adaptive Cruise Control
Front and Rear Sensors inc. Camera
Colour Multi Function Display
Discover Media Nav Plus
Cruise Control with side scan
Magnetic Flash Lamp

We bought our vehicle from South Hereford Van Centre who have been fantastic from start to finish. Today we spent 2 1/2 hours with a very patient Martin Davis handing over the vehicle and I am pretty sure we covered most things. Martin even helped us attach the bellows bungee. It's going to take a while for it all to sink in but with a little help here and there I am sure we will get our heads round this very special vehicle. We also had some help setting up the App connect, mobile phone and Car Net from Lewis who certainly knows all the technical stuff.

So we are now ready to go and would like to thank all of the contribution's to this site which enabled us. and I am sure many others, to make some good decisions. Whether we got it all right only time will tell but we are sure going to have fun finding out.

We are booked in for the April meeting at Lower Lode, Tewkesbury (which happens to be our home town) and also for the May meeting at Sherwood Forest. and are looking forward to meeting as many members as possible and learning as much as possible from the seasoned campaigners.

Nick & Jackie

So now the wait is over ....
We would love to hear how your first trip(s) turn out!
Seems lots are reciving theire T6 arround this time

Congratulations Nick. I think there are a fair few taking delivery today. Still a few days for us to wait frustratingly. But our Cali is in the UK so hopefully will be with the dealer soon.

hope to see you at the Tewksbury meet.

Dave

Congrats, looking forward to swapping some T6 newly stories later in the spring.
:)

Well today was as exciting as we thought it might be when we finally collected our brand new California Ocean. Our journey started last September and following many visits to this site we decided on the following specification.

2.0TDI 204ps DSG Ocean
Mojave Beige
Alcantara
Bluetooth with WLAN
Digital Sound Package
Safe Box
Headlamp Wash
Comfort Mattress
Beam Assist
Lights and Vision
Charcoal Filter
Rear Wash Wipe
Privacy Glass
Black Awning
Shower
Adaptive Cruise Control
Front and Rear Sensors inc. Camera
Colour Multi Function Display
Discover Media Nav Plus
Cruise Control with side scan
Magnetic Flash Lamp

We bought our vehicle from South Hereford Van Centre who have been fantastic from start to finish. Today we spent 2 1/2 hours with a very patient Martin Davis handing over the vehicle and I am pretty sure we covered most things. Martin even helped us attach the bellows bungee. It's going to take a while for it all to sink in but with a little help here and there I am sure we will get our heads round this very special vehicle. We also had some help setting up the App connect, mobile phone and Car Net from Lewis who certainly knows all the technical stuff.

So we are now ready to go and would like to thank all of the contribution's to this site which enabled us. and I am sure many others, to make some good decisions. Whether we got it all right only time will tell but we are sure going to have fun finding out.

We are booked in for the April meeting at Lower Lode, Tewkesbury (which happens to be our home town) and also for the May meeting at Sherwood Forest. and are looking forward to meeting as many members as possible and learning as much as possible from the seasoned campaigners.

Nick & Jackie
Sounds very nice, congrats! Any pics of your new purchase would be greatly appreciated! Enjoy!:thumb

Thanks H C T5 will let you know how it goes.. I think you are right, lots of new ones arriving and with the arrival of spring lots to report.