Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop protection

Me too, are they going to be in the shop?

I'm interested too. I live in Bristol, would there be a chance of collecting them possibly please?
Simon

We are interested but ideally want a bright colour to liven up the Cali, what colours will you be stocking?

Hi I would be interested in in a cover please .

Would it be possible to have a yellow fridge one and a blue cooker one ? Sorry to be a pain. How do i pay? Can i send you a cheque?

I'd like one how do I pay? Not PayPal I hope. Will they be available in
Green?

Looks great. Is it possible to send one to Belgium?

Fons

put us down for a set please, ideally blue or green please.

Please mark me down for a set as well, thanks.

Hi, I would be happy with the plain ones but from the earlier advert I liked the graphite gloss??? From memory. Thanks

This is really going to clutter up the forum have you got a website we can link to?

Hi David / Admin Team

Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to create the website yet as we have just had our new baby daughter, so up to my ears in nappies!

I will endeavour to get this sorted soon.

Andrew.

Can people not just PM the seller instead of posting on here as this thread is becoming very boring for those of us that are not interested.
You could Unfollow the post if you don't want to see it, should stop any frustrating notifications.

From a personal perspective here, all I see is a friendly longtime member who's solved an issue that has proved popular and selling them at a reasonable price, can't imagine he's making a fortune. I imagine setting up a website would probably make the whole project a non starter cost wise.

Can't see how simply ignoring this thread if you're not interested is too much trouble?

great price, I paid a lot more for the ones I got 20150720_144507.jpg

Yes but the ones you have are laser cut food grade perspex with bevelled and polished edges
Not vinyl

You could Unfollow the post if you don't want to see it, should stop any frustrating notifications.
From a personal perspective here, all I see is a friendly longtime member who's solved an issue that has proved popular and selling them at a reasonable price, can't imagine he's making a fortune. I imagine setting up a website would probably make the whole project a non starter cost wise.

Can't see how simply ignoring this thread if you're not interested is too much trouble?

Absolutely agree, if it's 'boring' don't follow or read it
I, like others appreciate the effort...

Yes but the ones you have are laser cut food grade perspex with bevelled and polished edges
Not vinyl
Sorry Calikev, not complaining, very pleased with the tops I have, great quality, a pity they stopped making them

The problem was everybody was keen on the idea to start with untill they heard the price
We didnt realise how much time and effort these took to make. We have approached several other companys about making these with no luck. I wish aj all the luck with these

are these actual perspex or just vinyl?

Back