Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Camping Memling in Bruges - what a great location so close to town! Ideal city break.
0f88a5d8000b467a610401ce3eea9740.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good timing before the masses, although might be less busy since year as the stream train is off, they didnt sort out the carriage door locking to a new std of safely for heritage rail and legal battle failed.
They invested ££££ in doubling the size of the car park last year!

Aye we live nearby, still overflowing and cars parked up the roadsides, police ticketing last year. We just avoid during the summer.
They invested ££££ in doubling the size of the car park last year!

At La Fresneda camping site - arrived yesterday afternoon after a four hour drive from ferry at Bilbao. We started from our place north of Inverness late afternoon 26th March taking our time stopping off at a few campsites en route to Portsmouth for the Sunday night crossing. Just under 1000 miles.Do check out La Fresneda - it’s my second stay.

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg

At La Fresneda camping site - arrived yesterday afternoon after a four hour drive from ferry at Bilbao. We started from our place north of Inverness late afternoon 26th March taking our time stopping off at a few campsites en route to Portsmouth for the Sunday night crossing. Just under 1000 miles.Do check out La Fresneda - it’s my second stay.

View attachment 121444

View attachment 121445

View attachment 121446

View attachment 121447
What a cracking looking place. Is that Camping Le Fresneda? Heading that way at the end of May - just found myself a camping site!

ac1e46d75f8d7cfd98b0a9eb154e7c0b.jpg

I think this is Amarillo caught on Google Maps satellite view. The yellow colour, the solar panels on roof and the bike rack all match. And is that me standing by the open driver’s door?
Good job that fat Portree car park attendant wasnt on duty you are taking up two bays £££ lol