Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Pitched up last night at Sizergh.
Lovely wander along the river into Kendal today. A few craft ales then back.
Ruby in the slow cooker.
Lush.

06CC0327-64D3-41FD-8A36-0FD9E2AD9D9A.jpeg

Morning team :) OK, hands up I admit this is not from my van but I’m posting it due to the weak but related fact that once our boat has sold we will have more time to take photos from the van!

From our boat just now……….

IMG_1417.jpeg

Morning team :) OK, hands up I admit this is not from my van but I’m posting it due to the weak but related fact that once our boat has sold we will have more time to take photos from the van!

From our boat just now……….

View attachment 122219

Mylor? What a beautiful morning. GLWTS. As you’ll know, the second best day of boat ownership is the day you bought it, the best being the day you sell it!

Mylor? What a beautiful morning. GLWTS. As you’ll know, the second best day of boat ownership is the day you bought it, the best being the day you sell it!
Yes. As for the rest I didn’t learn the last time! :D Maybe this time I might :thumb

Pitched up last night at Sizergh.
Lovely wander along the river into Kendal today. A few craft ales then back.
Ruby in the slow cooker.
Lush.

View attachment 122204
One of our favourites, 50 mins from home.
Some great walks from there. Brigsteer via Sizergh Castle grounds, Levens deer park walk. Strickland arms nearby is a good dog friendly pub and Low Sizergh barn farm shop is excellent but not dog friendly.

Pitched up for a few days last week in camping Turiscampo in Lagos Algarve Portugal

IMG_2987.jpeg

IMG_2986.jpeg

Nothing spectacular, apart from the nightly cost of £0. Camping at The Eels Foot Inn at East Bridge Suffolk. This is the ‘car park’ which will do me, as will the Adnams Broadside and pub grub. BTW, the CAMC CL field should/might be open mid June.

Lots of wildlife around too, right next to the reed beds.

IMG_7198.jpeg