Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers

I have gone for Jackyards, they are very well made and the material is superb. You can specify the colours and add graphics, letters VW logo etc. I was so impressed I designed a bag to go in the under seat drawer for clothing and also a Porta potty cover. View attachment 9119

I've just ordered from Jackyards also.Just doing the back seat and headrests first then saving up for the front two seats

Why was my post regarding seat covers to a genuine web site ukatex-shop.de deleted ?
This site offers excellent products at far cheaper prices than other sites mentioned on your forum. Are you eliminating competition ?

Why was my post regarding seat covers to a genuine web site ukatex-shop.de deleted ?
This site offers excellent products at far cheaper prices than other sites mentioned on your forum. Are you eliminating competition ?
Good question, personally I don't think this is a good way to do business.

Thanks for your opinion of the seat covers, they look great, now to navigate the site using google translate :)

@LemonDrop @Bstop Looking at the audit trail it appears the URL posted was pointing to some dodgy URL that opened multiple windows rather than the intended company. It was reported and removed for security reasons. Perhaps the site has been compromised or the original link was simply incorrect? the original link you posted did not include -shop so that may be why it wasnt legit.

As you can see there are other links in this thread that point to websites, so its not about competition purely about a dubious link.

Last edited:
Looking at the audit trail it appears the URL posted was pointing to some dodgy URLS rather than the intended company. Perhaps the site has been compromised or the link was incorrect?
That was another post, also recommending Ukatex covers but the link went to a dodgy site (I think the poster may have just remembered the name of the website wrongly), Quite right to remove that post but I think it is a shame if the forum is compromised because of the shop business. The two should be kept separate in my view. The validity of the forum is compromised if discussing products that the shop doesn't sell is not permitted and that would be a real shame is this forum has some brilliant information.

I posted first with ukatex.de by mistake and this post was rightly removed.
I then posted correctly with the proper site ukatex-shop.de and this post was wrongly removed.

That was another post, also recommending Ukatex covers but the link went to a dodgy site (I think the poster may have just remembered the name of the website wrongly), Quite right to remove that post but I think it is a shame if the forum is compromised because of the shop business. The two should be kept separate in my view. The validity of the forum is compromised if discussing products that the shop doesn't sell is not permitted and that would be a real shame is this forum has some brilliant information.
why do you think this was something to do with the shop it was a moderator that removed the initial link because it compromised the forum security and lead to suspect web pages we do not remove links to other products that the shop doesnt sell in fact we have just welcomed jackyards on board

When a post is removed or moved couldn't whoever takes the action just add a post to explain why? It would save speculation and would be a courtesy to the poster.

why do you think this was something to do with the shop it was a moderator that removed the initial link because it compromised the forum security and lead to suspect web pages we do not remove links to other products that the shop doesnt sell

A subsequent post - after the one with the incorrect link - was removed. This link went to the correct website, there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with it to compromise the forum security.

Back