Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Safety of members is the duty of any forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original post was about a crime (that didn’t actually happen but might of) in FRANCE so your point about the ethnic make up the UK is doubly irrelevant ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There two similar simultaneous threads running in one here.

We have Ozzy Pete giving an accurate description of the perpetrators of an incident that he was involved with - to me thats reporting facts so acceptable but not necessarily tactful.

The other incident that didn’t happen gives a similar description of the trouble makers on the assumption that if something did happen, that description is of the people that would have done it, that to me is totally unacceptable.

I'm right though. And sadiq hates whites and Britain. And I bet you are a lefty

It’s probably fair to assume that I’m left of you but that’s leaves a lot of ‘political’ space :)

Old Men! Give us strength.
One last time then.

If you’ve been robbed and your talking to the police describe your assailant in every detail, sex, colour, height, smell, how close their eyes were together, girth, age, get a sweat sample if you think it will help, knock yourself out.

If your recounting a story and the only descriptor you want to use about your assailant is how much pigment was in their skin, then nearly EVERYONE on this thread will question why that part of the thief’s physicality was so important to you. They’ve been try patiently to explain this for over 100 posts, for gods sake, but you just don’t get it.

If you’re keen to mention skin colour over height, weight, age, or characteristics such as scariness, ruthlessness, friendliness then people may well assume that you’re a little bit racist, it’s that simple.

If you don’t care what they think then fine. But please don’t come citing the collective opinions of over a million men who died over a hundred years ago. They lived in a time where women couldn’t vote, where it was legal to not serve someone in churches, pubs, shops, clubs if you didn’t like the colour of their skin. The whole point is that times have moved on but you won’t.

This isn’t an argument it’s a fact. If you write with only one descriptor of someone, people will assume you’re racist. Disagree all you like fellas! The other people will think these thoughts whether you move with the decades or not. We’re just trying to help.

Last edited:
All his because someone dared to say black men. Pathetic. It is the pathetic snowflake left that do this. I suppose I'm a nazi for saying this. Or a racist. Both left wing terms of abuse we hear far too much these days to shut down conversation and or argument because they can't think of anything else to say. The world is doomed

I thought you inferred in an earlier post that the French port towns were populated almost entirely by people that were potential illegal immigrants…! Are these crowds of latent illegals Syrian, Somali, Albanian or French citizens?

I admit I’m being a bit flippant to make a point but that’s how this thread has gone!

You are being flippant and twisting statements to fit your own agenda. Best guess by the experts is that Frances population is 85% of white or of European descent. Similar to U.K.
So identifying the people in the OPs original post by their colour is appropriate as it narrows the field substantially.

You are being flippant and twisting statements to fit your own agenda. Best guess by the experts is that Frances population is 85% of white or of European descent. Similar to U.K.
So identifying the people in the OPs original post by their colour is appropriate as it narrows the field substantially.

So using your stats it narrows the field down to approximately 15-17m people. Very helpful.

All his because someone dared to say black men. Pathetic. It is the pathetic snowflake left that do this. I suppose I'm a nazi for saying this. Or a racist. Both left wing terms of abuse we hear far too much these days to shut down conversation and or argument because they can't think of anything else to say. The world is doomed

You are faux insulting yourself now to try make some point that resides mostly in your own head.

All the ‘lefties’ ie anyone that disagrees with you have been pretty respectful as far as I can see.

You carry on being outraged by anyone that disagrees with you, wokey, snowflake, lefties! Take the Daily Mail to bed and read all about the evil Khan that’s trying to ruin yours and every other white mans life even if he is several hundred miles away. It’s your blood pressure that’s suffering.

B
You are faux insulting yourself now to try make some point that resides mostly in your own head.

All the ‘lefties’ ie anyone that disagrees with you have been pretty respectful as far as I can see.

You carry on being outraged by anyone that disagrees with you, wokey, snowflake, lefties! Take the Daily Mail to bed and read all about the evil Khan that’s trying to ruin yours and every other white mans life even if he is several hundred miles away. It’s your

You carry on being outraged by anyone that disagrees with you, wokey, snowflake, lefties! Take the Daily Mail to bed and read all about the evil Khan that’s trying to ruin yours and every other white mans life even if he is several hundred miles away. It’s your blood pressure that’s suffering.

So your a efty then. I'm in a Mexican restaurant now. I Darent put the hat on in case it is cultural appropriation. Can't you all see how pathetic you are?

B

So your a efty then. I'm in a Mexican restaurant now. I Darent put the hat on in case it is cultural appropriation. Can't you all see how pathetic you are?

Dunno, what is an efty? Enjoy your dinner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aren't we a forum about helping each other enjoy our campervans . To support each other when sing happens. I think these discussions are always best over a drink of choice face to face. At the end of the day experience tells me that most people are decent and not racist. Face to face you can always tell who is. I'm a 62 year old dinosaur , my lovely daughters often correct me about what is acceptable language these days but at no point do they ever view me as racist.

Aren't we a forum about helping each other enjoy our campervans . To support each other when sing happens. I think these discussions are always best over a drink of choice face to face. At the end of the day experience tells me that most people are decent and not racist. Face to face you can always tell who is. I'm a 62 year old dinosaur , my lovely daughters often correct me about what is acceptable language these days but at no point do they ever view me as racist.
No ones being racist. That's the issue

Anybody listen to a podcast “dead men talking” ?
I reckon you could get right offended listening to it.
If you want to get offended, do it.
Have a listen…..
But don’t tell me, you are offended.
I also love Roger's Profanisaurus.

It is a very worrying sign of the times just how many people want to take offence on behalf of some scumbag thieves being accurately described, rather than support and thank the poster for his insights and warning.

I genuinely despair for old Blighty and what she's become. We are a free country allowing free speech no longer it seems. Tragic.

There was a time when people looked to the older generation for wisdom, common sense and decorum. Nowadays it is the young who apparently lead us on such matters.

Both this and the original post that was deleted was only to warn Members of this forum to be careful when staying on anything other than a recognised campsite. None was my intention to cast any racial slur on the 3 rancid scum that attempted to rob us on our first night In France.
We are hardly new at this and have been coming over here for about 25 years.but it just shows you can get caught out if you you let your guard down for just a little while.
This was never intended to frighten or put members off, just to make you aware of certain places not to go even if desperate like we were and in numbers.
This is only the second time something like this has happened in 25 years and the first time being very minor.
It has made no difference to the way I feel about coming to France, I love the country even though it has now become a tad expensive……

I think what has really changed imho over the last decade or so is tolerance of other people's perspective, views, and age demographic. We seemed to have lost the ability to discuss. Back to the original post. We are travelling through France right now and it was very useful. Made us decide to stick to campsites.

We are travelling through France right now and it was very useful. Made us decide to stick to campsites.
That was my concern, this level of discussion puts unnecessary fear or concern where none should exist :eek: France is travelled by tens of thousands of campervans every year without any issue. We love it and have spent hundreds of nights at (mostly) free Aires…….. never a worry :)

That was my concern, this level of discussion puts unnecessary fear or concern where none should exist :eek: France is travelled by tens of thousands of campervans every year without any issue. We love it and have spent hundreds of nights at (mostly) free Aires…….. never a w

Wannabe called me out for a post I made in this thread (#56).

I complained about his choice of language because it trivialised the offence that the P and N words can cause.

It wasn't an attempt to curtail his 'free speech' - it was 'why don't you treat people with a modicum of respect?'

The world has changed - change with it, or spend the rest of your life angry.

What I don’t understand is that someone will spend upwards of £80k on a campervan but still don’t want to spend €20 a night at this time of year on a fully serviced pitch with fantastic facilities and lots with a beautiful swimming pool.
We stay on one Aire in Cabarceno Spain which has absolutely no facilities but is right next to a wildlife park with some incredible views. We have stayed here for the past 8 years and feel 100% safe.
on our 3 weeks away we spend less than €450 on campsites which is nothing today.
For those of you that mainly stay on Aires with absolutely no facilities you must be glad to get home and use a toilet and have a shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back