Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mid life crisis Cali Swamper!

defenders are still allowed on the roads, bullbars only allowed if it can justified (farmer, gamekeeper etc).
Fit one and have an accident, would the police/insurance companies look into why it’s on there.
Love swamper looks and about to build one, think there’s better options with roof mounted or grill mounted lights.
People do fit them and have never seen or heard police doing anything about them, but it’s what they do if there’s an accident or whether you could live any consequences.
as long as its not a bull bar it needs to be a eu tuv approved, A bar not bull bar,the A bar is designed to fold on impact like the front of the van so its just another bit of protection for small impact knocks

as long as its not a bull bar it needs to be a eu tuv approved, A bar not bull bar,the A bar is designed to fold on impact like the front of the van so its just another bit of protection for small impact knocks
Do need to get your insurance company to agree to one but if that’s what you want, i had one years ago on an old t5 and think there’s a lot better mods available but each to there own

IMG_1123.jpeg

Grey and cold outside but getting some nice PV from the 3 panels whilst it’s sat on the drive.
And some Easter Eggs !

Oh man
I got the LED taillights for reverse lights, but can’t find thread on who was the person who said to buy them !
How’d you removed the rear light clusters ?

Oh man
I got the LED taillights for reverse lights, but can’t find thread on who was the person who said to buy them !
How’d you removed the rear light clusters ?

I just replied on your thread. There are two screws on the light pod that you access with tailgate up. The unit should just slide out (forwards I think from memory). The bulbs are simple push in. 5 minute job.

Maybe you can do a before and after picture with the reverse camera to show the difference. I forgot to do that and couldn’t be bothered to take the bulbs back out. Appreciate that will be a PITA though as you would have to take the pictures after dark which makes the install much harder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My order is in, build week 20, so now to start buying things. :) I’ve already got a battery powered chainsaw and a couple of IKEA boxes, so now coffee. Has anyone used a Bellman CX25P?

My order is in, build week 20, so now to start buying things. :) I’ve already got a battery powered chainsaw and a couple of IKEA boxes, so now coffee. Has anyone used a Bellman CX25P?

I have one - bit of a faff to master (and clean) but once you have it makes great moka pot style coffee. It’s also a really excellent milk steamer. If milk based coffee is your thing it’s hard to beat.

I have one you can try if you like? I’ve gone with a small lever machine for real espresso but I’m a bit of a self confessed coffee nerd!

I have one - bit of a faff to master (and clean) but once you have it makes great moka pot style coffee. It’s also a really excellent milk steamer. If milk based coffee is your thing it’s hard to beat.

I have one you can try if you like? I’ve gone with a small lever machine for real espresso but I’m a bit of a self confessed coffee nerd!

Which small lever machine are you using?

It does look a bit of a faff, but the results look good and thanks for the offer, but I might just use my Bodum French press mug to start with. I’ll add the Bellman to my Xmas list :)

No Aeropress users on here? Nothing is sacred!

I have an aeropress, a moka pot, a V60 dripper and a Briki in the van as well as my Leverpresso. And I grind with an IZpresso K Max. I ran out of space for the Clever Dripper! I might have mentioned I’m a bit obsessive when it comes to coffee…

No Aeropress users on here? Nothing is sacred!
You’ve reminded me, I’ve got an Aeropress in the back of my cupboard at work! I’ll get it out and get it operational again.

We managed to acquire a bean to cup machine, so I’ve not used it for ages. I must confess to having cappuccino at all times of the day or night, but being a shift worker (only for three more months) what is time anyway :)

I have an aeropress, a moka pot, a V60 dripper and a Briki in the van as well as my Leverpresso. And I grind with an IZpresso K Max. I ran out of space for the Clever Dripper! I might have mentioned I’m a bit obsessive when it comes to coffee…

You wouldn't be a proper Greek lad if you weren't!

Love a V60. You need to be fully equipped for any circumstance when it comes to coffee.

You wouldn't be a proper Greek lad if you weren't!

Love a V60. You need to be fully equipped for any circumstance when it comes to coffee.

I’m still trying to work out how to fit a gooseneck kettle in the van. Reluctantly I’ve concluded that either the dog or Ms Slamm has to go…