Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

LED Daytime Running Lights

Gary&Heather

Gary&Heather

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi All

Just seen this on the VW Website its in the Summer Essentials Brochure page 5 LED daytime running lights,....... nice :thumb sorry i can't do the web address thing as my brain is far too old to adapt to these computor things haha :doh

Gary & Heather

Thats buy one get one free Stu :rofl

......£295+...... nice thougt.

They seem to have it all in that brochure but... where is the beer??????

You could just buy the xenons and you will get them in the light...

Expensive solution lol.

Would be interested to see these on a van.

I can't imagine the fitting is too tense as we already have DRL's so there will likely be a conversion wiring loom from the headlight.

VW retrofit looms are normally very good.

Have I accidentally logged into MaxPower.com?! ;) :lol:

We'll be plotting the ram raid at Halfrauds tomorrow if you fancy it.

KernowLad said:
Have I accidentally logged into MaxPower.com?! ;) :lol:

I have to say - having seen these on other cars like Fords - they don't look great. They look like what they are, an add on.

It might be different on the Cali.

James

I have to say - having seen these on other cars like Fords - they don't look great. They look like what they are, an add on.

It might be different on the Cali.

James[/quote]

I think you may be right there James anyway i want your's :laugh2

Gary

Like massive alloys, it's another fad I don't get. Makes many an otherwise nice looking Audi/Merc/Range Rover look rather silly. LED headlights - yes. LED DRLs - naaah.

KernowLad said:
Like massive alloys, it's another fad I don't get. Makes many an otherwise nice looking Audi/Merc/Range Rover look rather silly. LED headlights - yes. LED DRLs - naaah.

Personally I agree but I would like to see them on the Cali.

Gary - you can't have them ! Lol

You could contact Hazy Dayz?

James

KernowLad said:

I love the OEM Audi LED's but all of the aftermarket ones i've seen look awful :shocked
No matter what vehicle it is.

BettyXenon1.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help myself... :(

Lol ...I must admit you did hold out for quite awhile before posting James :) lol

choplee said:
Lol ...I must admit you did hold out for quite awhile before posting James :) lol

I did - and I balanced it up against the fact I have a poverty spec van and i paid a ridiculous price them...

I also don't like to appear to be boasting etc etc - but I just couldn't help myself.

I shall go to hell and in hell I shall forever be driving a Ford Transit Camper Conversion :(

Custard said:
BettyXenon1.jpg

Whoops wasn't dissing your lights James - i was refering to all the crummy car/van ones i've seen generally over the last couple of years.

I like yours :grin:

Freeley said:
Custard said:
BettyXenon1.jpg

Whoops wasn't dissing your lights James - i was refering to all the crummy car/van ones i've seen generally over the last couple of years.

I like yours :grin:

lol - no offence taken.

They completely transform the front of the Cali - I've never had xenons before but driving down country lanes the extra widght of light is amazing, flip them to full beam and it's like having flood lights.

I am not sure if the LED strip lights on the bumper will replace the DRL or work in conjunction with. I realise there is a ost of regulations about lights - but is is a shame VW perhaps could not have made them part of the main headlamps.

James

Back