Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

iBoost help

Larkrise

Larkrise

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
No really the most appropriate place to ask for support... however! We are in Brittany and haven't used our iBoost system for nearly a year and have forgotten how to connect to the router to choose the campsite network. Adam and Sophie from Motorhome wifi are away.. does anyone with their system have the instructions handy to give us a tip?

They are home soon from an important event so normal service should quickly resume.

No really the most appropriate place to ask for support... however! We are in Brittany and haven't used our iBoost system for nearly a year and have forgotten how to connect to the router to choose the campsite network. Adam and Sophie from Motorhome wifi are away.. does anyone with their system have the instructions handy to give us a tip?
I don't have iBoost, but I believe the I.P. address they use for the router is 10.20.30.40 Connect to the local network and type this into a browser address bar. Can't help beyond that with the user name and password though. Hope that helps

Yes, the address is http://10.20.30.40 and both the username and password are mhw.
Then select the 'wireless' tab at the top and the 'site survey' window should pop up. You can then either Scan or Select.

Many thanks, I knew I could rely on you guys...all is rosy in the connectivity stakes. Beautiful evening here in Huelgoat and heading south into the Loire tomorrow. Chris & Sue

Back