Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Zonesleep ULTRA Replacement Upstairs Mattress Topper - reduced

Pdqsoft

Pdqsoft

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We bought this for our (now departed) T6 Ocean, but a combination of sleeping downstairs and Covid means that it's only been slept on once or twice. In excellent condition.
Prefer collection (in Dorset), but would consider posting. £220

Last edited:
We bought this for our (now departed) T6 Ocean, but a combination of sleeping downstairs and Covid means that it's only been slept on once or twice. In excellent condition.
Prefer collection (in Dorset), but would consider posting. £250
Please can I just be nosey and ask why you've decided to get rid of your Ocean? I couldn't help looking back in your history and you only bought your Cali in summer 2019?

Please can I just be nosey and ask why you've decided to get rid of your Ocean? I couldn't help looking back in your history and you only bought your Cali in summer 2019?
2 things - firstly, price, we sold it back to the dealer for more than we had paid! Second, we decided we wanted more room when camping and bought a small caravan last year - having a camper and caravan felt a bit ott. We loved the ocean though, and wouldn’t rule out buying another at some point ;)

2 things - firstly, price, we sold it back to the dealer for more than we had paid! Second, we decided we wanted more room when camping and bought a small caravan last year - having a camper and caravan felt a bit ott. We loved the ocean though, and wouldn’t rule out buying another at some point ;)
Thanks for that. Such a bonus selling your van back for a profit! It's great hearing about first hand experiences. I wish I could have bought your experience of the last 18 months of living with the van. I was wondering if your reason was space, as you used to have a Hymer. Since joining the forum last year, it really struck me how there could be such a difference of opinion, use and preferences regarding the van and it's various trims. In hindsight, I wish I'd made the decision to join the forum (and speak to campervan owners whilst on our normal tent camping trips) for at least a year before placing my original Ocean order!