Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold ZoneSleep Ultra - upstairs mattress (replacement, not topper)

H

haydnw2

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
ZoneSleep Ultra mattress for sale. The 'Ultra' is the premium three-layer version, and this is the one sized for the upstairs bed in an SE or Ocean. It completely replaces the original foam mattress - it is not just a topper, and can therefore be left in place when the roof goes down. It also has velcro underneath to hold it in place, the same as the original mattress does. Measurements are 167 cm x 120 cm, the same size as the original main mattress. It is in excellent condition; there are no rips, tears or other forms of damage anywhere. The zip holding the three layers together is fine. Includes original but very flimsy carry bag, which has some holes! Price from ZoneSleep new is £370. This transformed the upstairs sleeping experience - only reason for sale is that we no longer have the Cali.

For sale for £175. No postage I'm afraid, due to size and weight, but collection can be arranged from Burton on the Wolds near Loughborough, or could meet at J24 of the M1.

IMG_1312 Large.jpeg

IMG_1316 Large.jpeg

IMG_1315 Large.jpeg

IMG_1314 Large.jpeg

IMG_1313 Large.jpeg

Price drop to £140
Hi,
I know you've said no to posting, if you change your mind, I would definitely take it for £140 (+P&P).
Postage to Bristol, BS48 1UP.
Thanks
Andy

Hi,
I know you've said no to posting, if you change your mind, I would definitely take it for £140 (+P&P).
Postage to Bristol, BS48 1UP.
Thanks
Andy
I'll let you know if another conversation falls through, but be warned that the courier quote (if I can manage to box it up somehow) was £65 by the time you've accounted for the size/weight and the insurance.

Back