Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ZoneSleep topper for the beach

Z

Zonesleep

Hi everyone happy new year to you all.
We are working closely with the club to produce a beach bed topper,we have made one for
The 3 seater beach and now want to do the same for the 2 seated .could I ask a big favour from
A beach owner with two seats to measure the bed when it is made up.
Many thanks in advance
Tim (ZoneSleep)

I have 3 seated beach and would like a link yo more details and pricing if possible please?

Zonesleep said:
We are working closely with the club to produce a beach bed topper,we have made one for
The 3 seater beach and now want to do the same for the 2 seated .could I ask a big favour from
Many thanks in advance
Tim (ZoneSleep)

Should be able to do it this afternoon for you.

Jaydub said:
Zonesleep said:
Many thanks in advance
Tim (ZoneSleep)

Should be able to do it this afternoon for you.

1980mm long x 1480mm wide with a 175mm x 130mm cutout by the tailgate. If you need any different measurements let me know.

That's fantastic thanks for taking time to do that. It looks like the same dimensions as the
3 seater. Does it use the little storage cupboard as part of the bed :?:
Many thanks again
Tim

Zonesleep said:
That's fantastic thanks for taking time to do that. It looks like the same dimensions as the
3 seater. Does it use the little storage cupboard as part of the bed :?:
Many thanks again
Tim

Yes makes one big flat surface.

Hi I'm also very interested in the topper for the Beach. Will this product be appearing in the forum shop soon?

Hi yes the ZoneSleep topper will be available for both versions of the beach in the next few days

Back