Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Xenons: Worth it.

Yes thay are.... James your Xenons are GORGEOUS they look so good on your Beach i want some just for the way thay look......ANYWAY YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE......so im saving for some.... I HOPE I CAN SAVE ENOUGHT QUICKLY... lol... :thumb

You wont regret it :thumb

Gary&Heather said:
Yes thay are.... James your Xenons are GORGEOUS they look so good on your Beach i want some just for the way thay look......ANYWAY YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE......so im saving for some.... I HOPE I CAN SAVE ENOUGHT QUICKLY... lol... :thumb

Thanks Gary.

That's exactly it - I won't or possibly won't have the chance own such a vehicle like this, so I am going to make the most of it.

Gary - I would love to see the Xenons on two vehicles, and this is serious, a toffee brown like yours (the colour Lee secretly yearns for) and the natural grey Berg - would look so good, Hope you do go for them :)

James

5798FDEB-5117-4FFF-99F3-755E336FB72C-1621-000000EDFE638411_zps440b02fc.jpg

My new kombi with Xenons. Just being a picture Whore....... :mrgreen:

This is available to rent :thumb

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

Hi Oli

Smart :)

With the Xenons - do you get auto lights. I am having some coding done at the mo and this is just something I'm curious about.

And...

A sportline splitter - that's just temptation....

James

No auto lights.

And what finishes the Sportline spoiler is the chrome bar in the lower bumper grille :thumb

I think my Edition 25, with xenons, has auto lights. Let me know if you need any coding checked :thumb

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
I think my Edition 25, with xenons, has auto lights. Let me know if you need any coding checked :thumb

Thanks guys - that's good.

I think I am okay for coding, I'm just getting one thing sorted out tomorrow. But I may call upon you for some coding advice.

It's the unknown of a bluemotion van with start stop - a heated rear window and xenons. lol

Yep, your Ed25 should have auto lights

You know, if you ever get bored of your Ed25 - I wouldn't mind it?

James

Custard said:
BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

Thanks guys - that's good.

I think I am okay for coding, I'm just getting one thing sorted out tomorrow. But I may call upon you for some coding advice.

It's the unknown of a bluemotion van with start stop - a heated rear window and xenons. lol

Yep, your Ed25 should have auto lights

You know, if you ever get bored of your Ed25 - I wouldn't mind it?

James

Up for sale in March when my 4motion one arrives. Or just come and hire it :thumb

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

That looks really nice, we'd already decided we needed the chrome trim for the lower grille on our new Cali when it eventually arrives!

Bjohnson said:
BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

That looks really nice, we'd already decided we needed the chrome trim for the lower grille on our new Cali when it eventually arrives!

It looks smart - VW do a chrome pack for the California and although not on the options list as such in the UK, bits of it appear on other models and it should not be a prob to order it.

Agree, the chrome trim looks smart and makes a stylish addition.

James

The trim is only aout £30 :D

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

Tempting :)

It's actually the Sportline rear lights I like :)

Part of the chrome package is also the chrome surround for the fog lights, I think they look quite smart.

There is also underbody protection options, not available in the UK, but just a VW part no. When fitted it looks really cool, just comes up under the front bumper - hard to explain but it looks nice.

James

Custard said:
BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

Tempting :)

It's actually the Sportline rear lights I like :)

Part of the chrome package is also the chrome surround for the fog lights, I think they look quite smart.

There is also underbody protection options, not available in the UK, but just a VW part no. When fitted it looks really cool, just comes up under the front bumper - hard to explain but it looks nice.

James

I lik Erne fog light surrounds as well. Think I need to get the Cali on the driveway first before I start buying the bling!!

Back