Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which projection screen

California_Clarky

California_Clarky

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I’m looking for projector screen for my Cali, the one that is recommended is a 40/43, does a 43 inch screen actually fit okay in the California I’m thinking about maybe having an option to either put it in the front by the seats or above the backseat

I’m looking for projector screen for my Cali, the one that is recommended is a 40/43, does a 43 inch screen actually fit okay in the California I’m thinking about maybe having an option to either put it in the front by the seats or above the backseat
You can get these from the club shop and the 40/43 fits perfectly hanging from the pop top hatch. You can then project either from the table or the kitchen worktop.

Does the 40 inch screen fit straight across or is it diagonally across the van?

The screen hangs down above the front seats where you climb up to the pop top. Be sure to get a projector with full keystone (up down left and right ) if your thinking to place it on the kitchen side.

Save some cash & Just project onto the sliding door blind instead.
Tried that the first trip out and the picture is less than ideal. Viewing is not great from the bench seat or bed, especially when there are 2+. I bought the Duronic 40" on Amazon for 26 euro and thats a far better option. Still need to get custom brackets though for easier hanging.

Back