Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Belgium shop will that deliver?

Thanks! I sent them an email to verify if they can ship here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Height adjustable base.
Arrived in the post this morning after buying on eBay. Holes match up.
So going to remove the swivel base on Monday and install height adjustable.
I hope to him upstairs it works. As really want a good driving position.

10l of Ad Blue, first top up after 18 months of ownership.

Just got the isotop and fitted it really impressed good design and looks good feels more homely

It rained today, again, starting to get this cabin fever. I needed to do something, use my hands, create something, big or small it didn't matter. So, from scrap bits of wood, i made our Cali a cup holder to stop our glassware from rattling.
Away with that to small foam thing and in with something that works and is made of wood. I hope she likes it ;)

20240526_181058.jpg

It rained today, again, starting to get this cabin fever. I needed to do something, use my hands, create something, big or small it didn't matter. So, from scrap bits of wood, i made our Cali a cup holder to stop our glassware from rattling.
Away with that to small foam thing and in with something that works and is made of wood. I hope she likes it ;)

View attachment 123840
Like the idea of shot glasses in a Cali!

10l of Ad Blue, first top up after 18 months of ownership.
Does Ad Blue go off, I have tried to Google this but found nothing. I have 2 cars that use it and both do low milage. I can't decide if it's better to keep it topped, let it run down and fully fill it or let it run low and just put a few litres in at a time. (I have access to draft fresh ad blue where I work).

I’m guessing the awning strip light is a USB connection? If so, where are you plugging it in?
12v w/ remote box, plugged into the socket in the bench socket (right hand side - the legacy caravelle cup holder one) Cable runs out of the boot, and onto the awning rail.

12v w/ remote box, plugged into the socket in the bench socket (right hand side - the legacy caravelle cup holder one) Cable runs out of the boot, and onto the awning rail.
Can you post a link to which product you have bought as I can’t find it through any searches. I know the one shown on the bus and beyond YouTube clip has been discontinued. Hopefully yours was different and is still available.

Now I can just see the cable in your photo - clever idea. We’ve been using the same socket, but the cable through a part open side door or window.

New beach and 1st time camping with it.

Travel kettle, a blackout cover for the windscreen from amazon - not great will send it back.
Levelling ramps, the bungee cord thingy for the roof and a storage net for the upper bed.

Does Ad Blue go off, I have tried to Google this but found nothing. I have 2 cars that use it and both do low milage. I can't decide if it's better to keep it topped, let it run down and fully fill it or let it run low and just put a few litres in at a time. (I have access to draft fresh ad blue where I work).
I'm also interested in this as my van is relatively low mileage being about 18 months old with 4000 miles worth of AdBlue left in the tank.

I asked last time it was in VW and they said unless the van is being stored somewhere hot (30c +) or not used for months on end, it should be good for 2 years in the tank as the van movement stops it crystalizing and blocking stuff up.

In terms of buying and storing it in a shed / garage etc, they said the general shelf life is two years from manufacture (should be printed on the bottle) and it's not a great idea to store it yourself as it deteriorate faster, just buy what you need when you need it as the fresher it is, the better.

I think a 10l bottle fill up once a year should be fine for me mileage and lifespan wise.

Probably the cheapest and most effective bellows fix you could buy!!!! :thumb

It wouldn't surprise me if that's the only difference on the latest 05S bellows :D:D
Will be giving it a go if I get a gap in the rain!!,

Back