Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Bought some type 2 to T13/23 adapters so my friend and I can charge our leisure batteries from any AC EV charger at 16A.

fd301c1953e19a8b0382658339c4a01c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They look handy. Is it certain that power source is compatible with a conventional 230/240v car charger supplying the AGM?

They look handy. Is it certain that power source is compatible with a conventional 230/240v car charger supplying the AGM?

Should be fine. People use these to charge e-bikes, etc. it can output standard 230v at any watts the charger requests.

After nearly losing my credit card, I bought a rubber dash gap windscreen trim seal. It plugs the gap between the bottom of the windscreen and dash.
Best thing ever ;) You really need this:thumb

Move over Uncomfort mattress, the Calibed Prestige III is in town. What an improvement. As a side sleeper I found the comfort mattress a real PITA, literally. Doesn't take up a whole lot more space on the parcel shelf when stowed folded. Here is a stock pic.
calibed.jpg

After struggling with the collapsing "fiberglass" flag pole at Wilderness bough the 4 piece upgrade which is a more solid pole and cracking quality. Super pleased.

IMG_5038 Large.jpeg

A few days ago: New battery not sure it needed it but planning trip to Spain (some roads do not have any mobile phone coverage) and don't really want it giving up miles from anywhere. Last time we had to buy a battery in Spain it was expensive. Better safe than sorry. 60000miles 8years old. Kept old battery, may be good to start our old VW sharan which gets a lot less usage, mainly takes rubbish to the tip.

We've just bought a USB light and bug killer, plus a new water carrier (after the other one broke). Exciting times!

I thought we might have to get a new screen cover after a weekend camping in Wales just now. During the middle of the night, we heard this almighty rip and didn't realise what had happened until it was light. The cover had blown halfway off, despite it being secured by a closed front door!!! My god, the wind!! It was like the end of days in Bala on Saturday.

We've not been very lucky with the weather this summer, have we!
How small is the bug killer and is it mains or battery, in other words can I use it when not at a campsite, travelling in Spain I seem to get a lot of friendly flies in the van. I stay at hotels so no power in van.

How small is the bug killer and is it mains or battery, in other words can I use it when not at a campsite, travelling in Spain I seem to get a lot of friendly flies in the van. I stay at hotels so no power in van.
I also have 2 and they are very portable. About 5" tall and 4" wide

This is mine
This is similar to mine but mine is also solar rechargeable. It fits in the 6 1 dashboard cup holder.

Screenshot_20230813_135027_Chrome.jpg

I read this wrong first thought it was feet not inches so thought you had 2 people to swat the flies. Being dyslexic and not waring the correct glasses for a quick read makes things interesting and sometimes funny. So first said haha now say thanks!

Last edited:
On the way to Plymouth my daughter confessed she had left her Kindle at home. She shares the bottom Cali bed with her younger brother for 2 weeks so after 3 stressful nights, I ordered a new Kindle to be sent to our next campsite! The boy can have it when we get home.

Also…

This is turning out to be really beautiful and easy to use and charge. Gives off lovely light.
E30E7B1B-DCFD-4270-87C2-0E8A5698DD61.jpeg

Last edited:
They're USB chargeable and so will require recharging as you go along!

This is mine

This is similar to mine but mine is also solar rechargeable. It fits in the 6 1 dashboard cup holder.

View attachment 112969

That’s brilliant! We have one looks the same but the added solar charging is a game changer.

The only trouble is with these that they are very bright at night

These were purchases together with the Shoeboxx that I didn't realise I needed until I went away for a couple of weeks. A pair of crocs (my first) for dashes out of the van, under the awning and to take in the shower, a pee container (will beat the 1L milk bottle I was using in France) for those late night call of nature and a hanging wash bag for the wardrobe.

Bag.jpgIMG_6163.jpeg

Thought we would spruce up the worktops and add a bit of colour

worktops.jpeg

We are collecting our Cali on Saturday. Ordered a rear bumper protector, some window wind deflectors and a 2 piece wooden chopping board set to go over the hob. Lots still to buy. Does anyone make a wooden chopping board that fits over the sink?

Back