Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

They do look great. Quick question if I may? I have seen the pics of them cutting the inserts for the logo's etc and was curious how robust they are around where the logo's are inserted. It does look seamless in the pictures and everyone speaks highly of the quality and are on my shopping list, should my van ever arrive. I think they should move onto creating ones for the luggage area and sides too. Taking on the limited competition. The boot sides (And drawer sides for that matter) are so expensive for such small cuts of cloth. I reckon these guys could be more competitive and personalise those mats too!

They do look great. Quick question if I may? I have seen the pics of them cutting the inserts for the logo's etc and was curious how robust they are around where the logo's are inserted. It does look seamless in the pictures and everyone speaks highly of the quality and are on my shopping list, should my van ever arrive. I think they should move onto creating ones for the luggage area and sides too. Taking on the limited competition. The boot sides (And drawer sides for that matter) are so expensive for such small cuts of cloth. I reckon these guys could be more competitive and personalise those mats too!
Are you going to cover your lovely wood floor !?!

These look awesome. Wasn't aware of these before, love the idea that you can stack them to put the bed out. Do they slide about a lot? Are they similar feel to car carpeting, eg a tight weave?
The carpet seems good quality, about the same as good quality car mats but maybe a bit thicker. I haven't driven with them yet but I don't think they will slide about.
The green VW isn't a bad match to Bay Leaf Green either.

The VW logo is flush with the rest of the carpet so it can't catch on anything and is finished nicely.
I agree about other mats. I'd definately but a boot and step mats if they did them.

The VW logo is flush with the rest of the carpet so it can't catch on anything and is finished nicely.
I agree about other mats. I'd definately but a boot and step mats if they did them.
I have the carpets from Campervan Carpets and the logos are flush and don’t snag on anything.
Set of 3 carpets for steps from the Club Shop.

7D3B0FFB-A3F3-4357-B163-A22400AD7AF6.jpeg

@Alioop A few of us curious if you had thought of extending the range for the boot/boot sides/steps etc

That looks like a very worthwhile investment. I’m just checking 6.1 compatibility with them.
Hi GG - I’ve got one. The general manager Tom very kindly sent me one to check compatibility because he said it didnt work with some T6’s. Its a little but fiddly to get it to thread into the filler neck and position correctly but it went in ok after a couple of trial efforts. I havent actually tried it at the pump yet but am assuming it will work. If anyone is thinking of ordering you select VW Transporter 03> or Caravelle 03> for device ref MPD-015 (apparently its the same for both). All I can say is it fits my MY21 Ocean and I am happy for the peace of mind given the potential horror story of damage from a misfuel. A77414AB-FB81-4FA4-A32C-72C82645DBF2.jpeg1AD9DB7F-8F28-4EAA-9813-0EE599E878DB.jpeg

Hi GG - I’ve got one. The general manager Tom very kindly sent me one to check compatibility because he said it didnt work with some T6’s. Its a little but fiddly to get it to thread into the filler neck and position correctly but it went in ok after a couple of trial efforts. I havent actually tried it at the pump yet but am assuming it will work. If anyone is thinking of ordering you select VW Transporter 03> or Caravelle 03> for device ref MPD-015 (apparently its the same for both). All I can say is it fits my MY21 Ocean and I am happy for the peace of mind given the potential horror story of damage from a misfuel. View attachment 73203View attachment 73204
Thanks Graham. I’ve never mis-fuelled a vehicle but there’s always a first time so I’ll get one of these.

Hi GG - I’ve got one. The general manager Tom very kindly sent me one to check compatibility because he said it didnt work with some T6’s. Its a little but fiddly to get it to thread into the filler neck and position correctly but it went in ok after a couple of trial efforts. I havent actually tried it at the pump yet but am assuming it will work. If anyone is thinking of ordering you select VW Transporter 03> or Caravelle 03> for device ref MPD-015 (apparently its the same for both). All I can say is it fits my MY21 Ocean and I am happy for the peace of mind given the potential horror story of damage from a misfuel. View attachment 73203View attachment 73204
Looks like the original restraining strap still fits?

Looks like the original restraining strap still fits?
No the device comes with a different one to attach to the orange cap. It has a round loop at one end which goes over the nozzle. You need a T15 torx bit to remove the original retaining strap. It might be possible to use the new strap with the original torx screw if you cut it to length and removed the loop.

No the device comes with a different one to attach to the orange cap. It has a round loop at one end which goes over the nozzle. You need a T15 torx bit to remove the original retaining strap. It might be possible to use the new strap with the original torx screw if you cut it to length and removed the loop.
The torx screw I am referring to is top left in the lower photo.

New tyres for all round, Some Cross Climates. Also a mattress topper for the upper bed.

Probably already on this thread somewhere but I bought these today on Amazon, now I just need to get the fairy lights and bunting :)

20210208_223128.jpg

I've been buying a lot of stuff lately but these following 2 are my favourites. A very snazzy electric heater and a mattress topper for a T6.1 both from Campervan bits. The mattress is really well made, very comfy and a lovely soft velvet material, very pleased.

20210208_223535.jpg

20210208_224551.jpg

Thanks planning to order one as well. Better safe than sorry.

Probably already on this thread somewhere but I bought these today on Amazon, now I just need to get the fairy lights and bunting :)

View attachment 73222

I've been buying a lot of stuff lately but these following 2 are my favourites. A very snazzy electric heater and a mattress topper for a T6.1 both from Campervan bits. The mattress is really well made, very comfy and a lovely soft velvet material, very pleased.

View attachment 73224

View attachment 73226

Is your van nearly here too!?
yes Ive been purchasing things too in readiness but think Im there now - did cringe when I bought the seat covers but done now!
How come the electric heater?!

Is your van nearly here too!?
yes Ive been purchasing things too in readiness but think Im there now - did cringe when I bought the seat covers but done now!
How come the electric heater?!
I've just found out it's in transit to port of exit, at last yay :) How long did it take for yours to get to the dealer ?

I've ordered car seats but from Ukatex in Germany, they were only £200 so we'll see..
Electric heater is for when we will be on electric hook up as a heater for the awning, or inside the van instead of using the diesel. We'll need a warm awning with 4 of us. I think I may to by a roof box or something as well at this rate!

I've just found out it's in transit to port of exit, at last yay :) How long did it take for yours to get to the dealer ?

I've ordered car seats but from Ukatex in Germany, they were only £200 so we'll see..
Electric heater is for when we will be on electric hook up as a heater for the awning, or inside the van instead of using the diesel. We'll need a warm awning with 4 of us. I think I may to by a roof box or something as well at this rate!
Yay exciting - I think it was 3-4 weeks.
Ah ha that explains the heater thank you.
Im planning on travelling light so no awning for me but yes a roof box might be required with 4 of you, good job you went for the Coast as per another post with regard to the payload parameters !

Im planning on travelling light so no awning for me but yes a roof box might be required with 4 of you, good job you went for the Coast as per another post with regard to the payload parameters !
Good point about the payload! I am so pleased it's finally on its way at last, just need to get out of lockdown now....

Coast payload is 22kg lower than equivalent Ocean; 487kg vs 509kg. Could have had all the toys and room for more wine.

Coast payload is 22kg lower than equivalent Ocean; 487kg vs 509kg. Could have had all the toys and room for more wine.

All I know is my payload is fine as travelling light!
As to the toys I will leave those to the boys! I wont be able to fathom all the kit Ive got on my Coast let alone on a Ocean - I wanted to keep mine simple as can be if thats at all possible although not so sure with all the threads I keep reading about low battery, panel faults, heater faults, light faults, lost keys, - all that makes me somewhat nervous!!!

All I know is my payload is fine as travelling light!
As to the toys I will leave those to the boys! I wont be able to fathom all the kit Ive got on my Coast let alone on a Ocean - I wanted to keep mine simple as can be if thats at all possible although not so sure with all the threads I keep reading about low battery, panel faults, heater faults, light faults, lost keys, - all that makes me somewhat nervous!!!
Subscription to VW assist and 5yr warranty. Sorted.

Back