We connect app vehicle health check

• Thread starter California T2023
  • Start date
C

California T2023

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
no warnings on dashboard in car and jut filled up tank full so why is the app displaying warning sign on the drive and please refuel message? Am I missing something here?

IMG_1903.png

IMG_1903.png

It will be the low fuel warning that’s still showing on that screenshot. Sometimes takes a while for app to catch up with data from the vehicle. Once that fuel warning clears you should be ok.

On My Vw app
I don’t think you can in the app, or at least that’s been my experience - I have had “assist system“ errors showing in the app which i suspect relate to the traffic sign recognition triggering an error due to ice on the screen. Also have had several tyre warnings in the app lately, but no lights on the dash and the pressures all within about 0.1 psi of target when looking in the infotainment system (we have the pressure monitoring system). have noticed that errors always take several subsequent trips in the vehicle before they reset in the app. Seems the app is still work in progress since they switched across from the previous app a couple of months ago.

Yours is a bit more concerning given it could be engine related but then again it maybe as simple as you had low fuel - vaguely recall I had the drive error message on the previous app once when the fuel warning light came on.

If the van isnt showing any warnings itself then it’s unlikely to be a real life problem, but appreciate it’s a bit worrying !

Back